Walker Being Selfish Again

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who is this guy again?

he hasn't been relevant in 4 years. hes a joke of a person and a football player. Id take bill schroeder back on this team before id let this joke play. he has no game and wont be a factor in oakland.

he landed in the right place...have fun in obscurity walker.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who is this guy again?

he hasn't been relevant in 4 years. hes a joke of a person and a football player. Id take bill schroeder back on this team before id let this joke play. he has no game and wont be a factor in oakland.

he landed in the right place...have fun in obscurity walker.

I don't think anyone would be a factor in Oakland. That team is where players go to die.

Regardless, I'll take Gregorious Jennings over Javon Walker any day of the week.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I can do is remember the anger of letting Javon go.

And here we are, a serious contender for the superbowl.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker said:""'This team gets me," Walker said. "They know what I can do for them. The coaches want me to get the ball here. I just can't wait to show what I can do in the first game against that team."

Isn't that the same stuff he said about Denver when he bolted out of Green Bay?
All the Javon Walker lovers........he has shown his true colors...again.
The only difference between him and TO is TO does something on the field. Walker had one good year here, and thinks that made him the next Jerry Rice.
He's more like Condaleeza Rice. :wink:

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hes sure not missed. all he is is a trouble maker. you dont want him in your locker room with all his silly rantings. he sure aint all that he thinks he is just ask denver

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players like Daryn Colledge, Will Blackmon, and Johnny Jolley are still with the Packers. Javon Walker isn't with the Broncos. You also factor in that I highly doubt the Packers would've taken Greg Jennings had Walker stayed with the team. I'm not saying 100% I know for a fact but logically you would think they may of looked elsewhere.

Turns out Green Bay made a pretty smart move and now receiver looks like this teams strength with Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, and James Jones.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I've always said Javon was my favorite WR, tied with Greg Jennings.

Even though I haven't met Greg in person, he is a customer of the best satellite company out there and is a class act as well as a superb WR. He is clearly my number one now.

Javon needs to find that boy who came out of college that wanted to have his actions speak for himself instead of his mouth. I miss that Javon.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always said Javon was my favorite WR, tied with Greg Jennings.

Even though I haven't met Greg in person, he is a customer of the best satellite company out there and is a class act as well as a superb WR. He is clearly my number one now.

Javon needs to find that boy who came out of college that wanted to have his actions speak for himself instead of his mouth. I miss that Javon.
I agree Zero. When Walker came here, he SEEMED to be a level headed guy. Then he caught a few passes, and his ego ran away with his brain. I never expected him to be like that.
I met Jennings last year, and he was a gracious person. I had him autograph my Brett Favre 400 TD matted picture and envelope for me, and usually guys just sign stuff without even paying attention to who is asking for the autograph. He took the time to look at me and ASK me where i wanted it signed. Then shook my hand and smiled. If he keeps that attitude, he will just keep climbing up my list of favorite Packers.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a small feeling we're kind of like the Broncos in their ability to make any RB pretty decent. We developed Walker & Jennings, and Jones & Nelson could be next.

It seems without the good guidance from the Packers organisation, Javon has kind of lost his way and got caught up in the bright lights of NFL egos and big money. I think this will continue with the Raiders.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a small feeling we're kind of like the Broncos in their ability to make any RB pretty decent. We developed Walker & Jennings, and Jones & Nelson could be next.

It seems without the good guidance from the Packers organisation, Javon has kind of lost his way and got caught up in the bright lights of NFL egos and big money. I think this will continue with the Raiders.
Good point Eng. It seems we develope some pretty darn good WR's.
Walker has done nothing since he left here. I think Favre made him better then he really was. Then he thought HE was all that and a bag of chips, only to show he's NOT all that.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker has had one very good season in his career. At least with TO, the attitude is proportional to the production.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
Walker has had one very good season in his career. At least with TO, the attitude is proportional to the production.
Thats what i was saying...........at least TO produces on the field. Even though i dislike TO ALOT, at least he backs up his ego with some decent play.
Walker is a "TO" wannabe.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well said.

Members online

Latest posts