Wahle gets it right..Sherman haters please read

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't run anything close to resembling a west coast offense anymore and Brett is responsible for a large percentage of his interceptions. I guarantee you mike sherman does not tell Brett to throw into triple coverage, he does that all on his own.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then Brett should run outside the tackles on every pass play...and if there's nothing there..throw the ball straight into the ground.....

and let me tell you something...He will be doing that..ALOT!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packman4Favre said:
Sherman constantly has the guy in 3rd and long, that's why!

How exactly is it Sherman's fault that the Pack ends up at 3rd and long? When Furgeson fails to catch the ball on Down 1 and Green gets stopped at the line of scrimmage on Down 2 because the o-line falls apart, how is that Sherman's fault??? I thought the players were the ones executing the plays, not the coach.

Sherman can be blamed for a lot of things, but the execution of the plays on the field level is not one of them.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly Anubis...for the 10,000th time, I've never said that MS doesn't have his faults...I'll even admit that he likely isn't the best coach out there (I've never said he was the best) , but I think he's a solid one...and do you need the BEST coach out there (and how do you determine who is the best?)!? No, it's the whole package...scouts, mgmt, asst. coaches, players. Holmgren was a good coach, but was he the best?!? He hasn't done so hot in Seattle! While w/ the Pack, it would appear that he was part of a solid group.

The Packers are in a hole right now, but its been a collaborative team effort...TT, MS, Brett, Ahmad, Klemm, Green, Barnett...

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never forget that losing Waehle alone isn't the problem. In today's game you're going to lose free agents, that's the way it works. The problem is the bungling job that Sherman did as GM. The cupboard is bare. There was noone there to replace Waehle. Why? Because by and large, his drafts have been awful. When you have good starters you build depth through the draft. I put no credit whatsoever in what Waehle said. Thompson's job is to repair the damage done by Sherman. Hence he didn't want to take on my salary cap problems by signing potentially washed up free agents to fill holes. I'm not happy either that this team has been left so talent challenged, but it is the way it is. We have to hope that some of these young players prove to be better than average and we have to hope that we continue to improve and get better as the season goes on.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
musscy,

Your craven defense Sherman has reached new levels....

Sherman blew that Eagle game....as he did the Jet game and many other games with his ignorance...

and what did he do to cover it up?

He fired his DC!

Time for this ******* to go!

Here's a hint Mikey...you take the points in the first half instead of letting Rossley call a "slow-developing" counter play.....And you grow a pair of "cajones" and go for it on 4th and inches in the 4th qtr...on the Eagles 37.....

yeah and his dc is a genius in atlanta.

Members online

Latest posts