Vote for Brett!!

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/quickquestion/2007/june/popup4627.htm

I didn't vote but in '06, I'd say Tom Brady is the best, #2 Manning, #3 Brees, #4 McNabb, and #5 our man in that list.

Of course, Favre's the best all-time of that list.

Oh hell, I think I'll vote for Favre just to **** off our new anti-Favre troll.

Yeah I would have to agree with you there, Favre is on the bottom of that list.

Tileman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/quickquestion/2007/june/popup4627.htm

I didn't vote but in '06, I'd say Tom Brady is the best, #2 Manning, #3 Brees, #4 McNabb, and #5 our man in that list.

Of course, Favre's the best all-time of that list.

Oh hell, I think I'll vote for Favre just to **** off our new anti-Favre troll.

I don't even know what a troll is that you're referring to. But I do know what a Favre sycophant is, #5 Favre :rotflmao:

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The QB is "Best" with the help around him to which Brett dont have. He has it in DD but thats it. Hope Jennings can make more of an impact this year and the new rookies as well.

I did vote for Brett and I am proud to say that I did...

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that Brett isnt the best anymore but I still voted for him. No one in Green Bay ever gets enough credit so I got to stick up for my team. Plus I hate Tom Brady and everyone on the Patriots and I dislike Peyton Manning and his big head alot.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that Brett isnt the best anymore but I still voted for him. No one in Green Bay ever gets enough credit so I got to stick up for my team. Plus I hate Tom Brady and everyone on the Patriots and I dislike Peyton Manning and his big head alot.

You said it all my friend. (HAHA big head)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many years in a row will people say that Brett has "no talent" around him?!?
Probably as many times as he HAS no talent around him.
He has no control over our defense. If they let teams score, thats not his fault. Then he constantly has to try to be "Superman" to try to play catch up because of their faults. And he's NOT as good as he was in his prime, and able to do that.
If he has a decent D, and a few other playmakers besides just Donald Driver, I see some great things coming this season.
It's alot of "ifs", but i don't see why it can't happen.
What playmakers did Favre have around him last year? Can you honestly say anyone besides Driver?
Green was a shell of himself, Morency was just getting used to the offense, Jennings got hurt and wasn't at 100% for most of the year, the TE's were useless, the O line was only starting to jell towards the end of the season.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Voted for Favre . If Favre throws 3,234,098 int's next season I will still vote for him again..... Homer vote all the way.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
How many years in a row will people say that Brett has "no talent" around him?!?
Probably as many times as he HAS no talent around him.
He has no control over our defense. If they let teams score, thats not his fault. Then he constantly has to try to be "Superman" to try to play catch up because of their faults. And he's NOT as good as he was in his prime, and able to do that.
If he has a decent D, and a few other playmakers besides just Donald Driver, I see some great things coming this season.
It's alot of "ifs", but i don't see why it can't happen.
What playmakers did Favre have around him last year? Can you honestly say anyone besides Driver?
Green was a shell of himself, Morency was just getting used to the offense, Jennings got hurt and wasn't at 100% for most of the year, the TE's were useless, the O line was only starting to jell towards the end of the season.

Great post Cheesy, that was what I was trying to say... :thumbsup:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last year, other than DD, krob and Jennings (when healthy) he did not have a lot, and I'm not really alluding to that.

It's just that every year we talk about the best qb, it inevitably boils down to "if brett had 3 pro bowlers on the roster he'd be MVP." He's had some very good receivers over the years, e.g. brooks, sharpe, freeman, chmura, keith Jackson, shroeder (at least flashes), DD, Javon, etc.

Members online

Latest posts