Vote: DeShawn Wynn nominated for Rookie of the Week

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I vote NO!

I like Wynn, but cramps after the FIRST series? I know, the humidity is a killer, but damn man.

He has work ethic issues coming out of college and I think if he wins a rookie of the week award it might go to his head that he doesn't need to work hard.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I vote NO!

I like Wynn, but cramps after the FIRST series? I know, the humidity is a killer, but damn man.

He has work ethic issues coming out of college and I think if he wins a rookie of the week award it might go to his head that he doesn't need to work hard.

A few ex nfl players have said the same thing..He isnt in real game shape yet

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Well we could give him a vote of confidence cant we?? Just a thought..

A vote of confidence is for someone who busts there *** off and makes things happen. You give the vote of confidence to show their hard work is paying off and being noticed.

When someone is cutting corners, taking themselves out of games and what not, you give them a swift kick in the ***, not a vote of confidence because if you do that it tells them that putting 80% is good enough and they don't need to push themselves.

Of course, that's just my humble opinion :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why isnt it okay to vote for the kicker from Dallas??

That guy HELPED the team win.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I voted for him. But I still don't think he should win.

And man I wish the cowgirls would have lost!! Blaaah! Oh well, they will next week.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wynn also called a timeout himself in the last game instead of jogging off the field himself due to a minor injury, he shows some good moves on the field but i wonder if he can sustain a career with the Packers.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it all Wynns fault? I dont think so, alot has to do with our O line opening up holes for him as well. Sometimes a vote of confidence does someone good. No he has not been great! But we can show him our support, after all he is playing on our team.

I dont know about you guys but when the going gets tough sometimes in life its always nice for someone to say something nice about you, give you their vote of confidence, give you a pat on the back.

Hes not the best by far I understand that...:)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
When things get tough, you try harder, Wynn doesn't try harder, he sits down or takes a time out.

Sorry, I'm all for the vote of confidence thing, but for me, its for those who bust their *** and play through injuries an nicks and dings. Not for guys who take a time out to limp off the field or who after the first series of a game take themselves out because of 'cramps'. In my opinion, vote of confidence sends the wrong message. We need a tough team, not a team making excuses.

DoddPower

Reaction score
Actually, after seeing the other Diet Pepsi nominee's, I think Wynn had one of the best days. Most the others had like one interception, maybe a good hit, or just one touchdown catch. Pretty much just one play. At least Wynn had several consistent plays . . at first at least.

You go son!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Actually, after seeing the other Diet Pepsi nominee's, I think Wynn had one of the best days. Most the others had like one interception, maybe a good hit, or just one touchdown catch. Pretty much just one play. At least Wynn had several consistent plays . . at first at least.

You go son!

Ross had an INT returned for a TD and also had a second INT.
Folk kicked a few field goals and the game winning field goal two times thanks to the time out rule.

Wynn didn't win the game for us, but true he didn't cost us the game.

DoddPower

Reaction score
Yeah, there were a couple who were a little more impressive then Wynn, but there were also a few that weren't.

I just thought that his rushes and gains in our offense against the bears defense (which is still good, no matter what their numbers say) was fairly impressive.

This is his 2nd nomination, no? I really didn't even expect him to make the team, so I'm impressed. More then we can say about Jackson at this point.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vote NO!

thats exactly how I see it too... he still needs a LOT of work before he takes on the real spirit of the Pack. Keep him close to Brett and see if that will help...

Members online