Vote Aaron Rodgers onto the cover of Madden 12

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is it sad? its just the damn cover of a game which carries a curse. THANK GOD rodgers didnt get on the cover...guess what?! HE WON THE SUPERBOWL. how is being on the cover of a game a greater accomplishment?! For crying out loud, if you wish another concussion for rodgers then i can see why you are upset, but we dont need it. We should only care about trophies...i dont turn on the tv to watch someone playing the packers on ps3...i turn on the tv to watch the actual players play the game of REAL FOOTBALL which belongs to America's team...the GREEN BAY **********IN PACKERS! GO Pack GO!

For all those just interested in video games, go F yourself!
Whoa whoa whoa with the language.
I'm not just interested in a video game.

I just don't believe in a silly curse, in Santa Claus or in the Easter Bunny.

Reaction score
I still don't know why people voted against him. Next year, when there is no voting, Rodgers will more than likely be on the cover. So why not just be on the cover this year?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
generally something that ends with a question mark is a question. If you took it as anything else you were mistaken.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
:icon_lol:

Clearly Madden fans went "Hey, you know what'd be funny? Let's put a fullback who's had 1 good year in his career on the cover!"

And it worked.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Cutler made it on the cover of Madden, she would get pregnant and have to miss the entire season. And the Madden Curse would live on.

Members online

Latest posts