Vote Aaron Rodgers onto the cover of Madden 12

V

Vikeman

While that was actually funny, it is your last bet on beating us in 11, isn't it? That Rodgers somehow gets injuried and doesn't play.

That, and not having a season altogether.

:viksux:

I wouldn't completely count out the Vikes in 2011. You saw what our offense can do with average QB play. Although at this point not as good a team as the Pack...it's not like they are talentless and hopeless.

V

Vikeman

and no...we swept you in 2009 with Rodgers at the helm...and you barely beat us last year in Lambaeu. I want Rodgers in...when Packer fans were booing him and not taking his autograph at training camp...I was a fan of his at California. He's a very good QB.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and no...we swept you in 2009 with Rodgers at the helm...and you barely beat us last year in Lambaeu. I want Rodgers in...when Packer fans were booing him and not taking his autograph at training camp...I was a fan of his at California. He's a very good QB.

I love how you view things. Typical. You sweep us and its a sweep. We sweep you and you almost beat us. Funny because I could say the same thing for both games in 09.

Im going to enjoy my flights to LA to see the Packers and Vikings play, Ill make sure I fly out of Minneapolis just to rub it in.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1W--WllAQ]YouTube - Brett Favre Chokes NFC Championship 2009[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't completely count out the Vikes in 2011. You saw what our offense can do with average QB play. Although at this point not as good a team as the Pack...it's not like they are talentless and hopeless.
Yes, they are because they're aging. And what will give you average QB play, as you say? Tarvaris? Joe Webb? Good luck.

And you know the difference between the Vikings and Packers? You swept us, that was the highlight of your season.

We swept you, and I don't even remembered that we won both games! All I could think about was the NFCC game against the Bears and the Super Bowl that we won...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
So 31-3 at your place when you still had Favre?

Just doesn't count?

Never happened?

Figment of our imagination?

V

Vikeman

So 31-3 at your place when you still had Favre?

Just doesn't count?

Never happened?

Figment of our imagination?

No...that was an *** whipping by the Packers on a shell of a Minnesota team.

No argument...never said anything of the contrary....another meatheaded comment.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
No...that was an *** whipping by the Packers on a shell of a Minnesota team.

No argument...never said anything of the contrary....another meatheaded comment.

shell? you had all of your players. we were missing at least 10 by that point.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is that it'll be Rodgers and Vick in the finals. I worry about his chances of beating Vick, considering the kind of season Vick had. Even though Rodgers is the SB mvp and all..

And no I'm not really worried about the Madden Curse. Our boy deserves this recognition.

Reaction score
Look at it this way. If he win's, then Madden will do a 5-10 minute documentary on Rodgers. If he loses, He won't have the Madden Curse

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
If there is a curse and if anyone can break that curse it would be Rodgers. I'd love to see him get the cover and then go on to lead the Pack to another SB win to show everyone else that it is not a curse, but just an excuse for those who fail to perform to standards the following year.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys do know that there's the very distinct possibility that he has already "won" the "contest", right?
For marketing purposes, EA has to make a contract with whoever is on the cover.

If they only do the contract after there is a voting, the player gets all the leverage. Can you imagine if he refuses to participate?

So, there's a big chance that all this voting is fake. They don't release the percentage of voting on the site, for everyone, do they?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Good point PackersRS. The more I think of it, the more I believe Aaron could successfully put this curse thing to rest. After all, he overcame, maybe not ALL, but ALOT, of odds in 2010 to attain the most coveted prize in football. He would probably flick the so called "curse" off his shoulder like it was Brett Favre looming over his career. *ping*

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not sure if I am going to vote again. If he wins he wins, but I don't want any part of putting him on the cover.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Good point PackersRS. The more I think of it, the more I believe Aaron could successfully put this curse thing to rest. After all, he overcame, maybe not ALL, but ALOT, of odds in 2010 to attain the most coveted prize in football. He would probably flick the so called "curse" off his shoulder like it was Brett Favre looming over his career. *ping*

And the way he handled the transition after BF's "retirement." There's just something special about Rodgers.:viksux::chisux:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what could go wrong? its not like there was any fallout the last time a "packer" was on the cover (sarcasm BIG TIME).

Members online

Latest posts