Vote Aaron Rodgers onto the cover of Madden 12

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh. No offense to anyone who is voting but can't Rodgers decline? I sure wouldn't want to be on the cover of such a shoddy product. Jay Cutler is more appropriate to be on the cover.

Still waiting for 2K Sports to get back in the mix. But I have to wait another year as EA has just extended their deal with the NFL another year.

Another year, another year of Tecmo Super Bowl, APF 2k8, and Backbreaker, and dreams of a high quality NFL licensed video game...

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh. No offense to anyone who is voting but can't Rodgers decline? I sure wouldn't want to be on the cover of such a shoddy product. Jay Cutler is more appropriate to be on the cover.

Still waiting for 2K Sports to get back in the mix. But I have to wait another year as EA has just extended their deal with the NFL another year.

Another year, another year of Tecmo Super Bowl, APF 2k8, and Backbreaker, and dreams of a high quality NFL licensed video game...

Well A-Rod tweeted a few days ago, "Hard to not want the cover of a game that I played as a kid. Wouldn't mind sharing it with @claymatthews52 and his hair..." It doesn't seem like he would turn it down.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they should put everyone who voted for rodgers on the cover.
see how YOU like the madden curse.

dont put any Packer on the cover for crying out loud!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for every player on the teams I hope to have as little success as possible next year.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
But doesn't Aaron want to be on the cover? He won the SB, he should have whatever he wants! Besides, if anybody could break the bloody curse, it would be him!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they should put everyone who voted for rodgers on the cover.
see how YOU like the madden curse.

dont put any Packer on the cover for crying out loud!!

I have been voting for Suh all week lol. Rodgers is a concussion cushion already no curse please!

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers made it through the first round with 72% of the vote vs. Suh. This week he takes on 2010 Offensive Rookie of the Year Sam Bradford. It's a shame that neither of the offensive linemen made it on to the second round; they deserve some recognition. Jake Long should have beaten Mark Sanchez.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Sam Bradford!
Keep Packers off that damn cover, why do you guys want even MORE packers injuries?!:emoticon-0181-*****

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After all the misfortune we had last season with all of those injuries and still being able to come out on top, I say bring on all the "curses." Put A-Rod on the cover of Madden. Put Clay Matthews on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Have BJ Raji do some Chunky Soup commercials (apparently there's a Chunky Soup curse). Wash the players' lucky underwear. Have the quarterbacks do drills in training camp where they throw footballs at and break some mirrors. Spill the salt at every team dinner. Have the team open umbrellas inside in the tunnel and then run out onto the field under a ladder while black cats roam the sidelines.

Reaction score
After all the misfortune we had last season with all of those injuries and still being able to come out on top, I say bring on all the "curses." Put A-Rod on the cover of Madden. Put Clay Matthews on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Have BJ Raji do some Chunky Soup commercials (apparently there's a Chunky Soup curse). Wash the players' lucky underwear. Have the quarterbacks do drills in training camp where they throw footballs at and break some mirrors. Spill the salt at every team dinner. Have the team open umbrellas inside in the tunnel and then run out onto the field under a ladder while black cats roam the sidelines.

This is my new favorite quote! Nice way to put it Big E.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why not just put one of them one Dancing With The Stars? One of the Steelers is on there. Would that create a curse?

What's with the black cats roaming the sidelines? LOL :haha:

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not just put one of them one Dancing With The Stars? One of the Steelers is on there. Would that create a curse?

What's with the black cats roaming the sidelines? LOL :haha:

You could join your feline friends, Kitten. Sideline passes for every game!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Rodgers made it through the first round with 72% of the vote vs. Suh. This week he takes on 2010 Offensive Rookie of the Year Sam Bradford. It's a shame that neither of the offensive linemen made it on to the second round; they deserve some recognition. Jake Long should have beaten Mark Sanchez.
mark sanchez won solely because of his position. he is average at best with flashes of being good. kinda like jay cutler

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts