1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Visiting Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by PACKmasterGeneral, May 15, 2017.

1. PACKmasterGeneral

PACKmasterGeneral Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I am coming out to Green Bay for the first time this November for the Monday night game. What is the protocol for visiting the hall of fame on a game day? Is it open? Can you get in with your game ticket? I only have a few days and want to experience as much of Green Bay as possible.

2. Poppa San

Poppa San Levelheaded Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    IIRC you need a game ticket to get in on any gameday. After that you still need a separate ticket for the HOF. Plan a minimum of 2 hours and be mindful of when they close that day. Monday's are typically about 6pm. Also plan on the stadium tour but I've been told game day tours are different than other days. Tours are limited in size and you buy for a specific tour at a given time.

3. PACKmasterGeneral

PACKmasterGeneral Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Thanks! That helps a lot.