visiting enemy territory

dallas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Cheese Heads
Coming up from Big D this weekend for the game and wondered if anyone would mind if we shared a grill to cook some gameday food. Heard great things about the tailgating at Lambeau, but American Airlines wont let us carry a gas grill on the plane. If any one has any extra space, or even extra food please email and let us know where to go. ( and no i have checked there is no spot named "HELL" in the parking lots.
Thanks
Dallas
wont let me post an email address since I am new to the site, so hoping I will get some replies
Bears suk

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lived in Dallas, but left after three years because I was getting a southern accent.

There is a "HELL" spot in the parking lot.....it's where the Bear and Viking fans hang out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!

I am not sure if anyone from here is going, but I think you can find many that would be glad to help once there...

However you can go to kmart day before (right next to stadium) and see if they have any portable charcoal grills..I have one that is only about a foot high and can cook about 6 burgers at once...just get yourself some charcoal your meat and your good to go..If kmart doesnt have one I am sure someplace around town would have one..

Just know you cant park in the actual lot its held for season tickets holders and handicapped

Other parking all over..Once parked, bring some beer, and food and start asking..I am sure someoen will be happy to allow you to use their grill..But make sure you give them something in return! Beer or cash would be nice!

I dont think you will have to many problems with fans, maybe some good natured teasing, but I would be very surprised if you encounter ***-oles

Members online

Latest posts