Visanthe Shiancoe on Packers: "Everybody is jumping on their jock"

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Clearly, Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe has been reading PFT. He noticed that two of our four writers making Super Bowl predictions had the Packers winning it all.That's why he plans to watch his division rivals on Sunday against the...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Looks like someone is jealous that their one hit wonder year is what it was.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it wasn't very recent, but haven't the Packers gone to, and won a Superbowl? Shiancoe is just jealous that the only TE he can beat out for a starting spot is Klines-asser. Without Favre, Shiancoe is garbage.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a little *****! boohoo, you have a perfect losing season so far. if you didnt want to be on a ****** team why did you sign with the vikings nutjob?!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bottom Line we need to prove we belong by beating the Vikes this season. Until we do we cant say we deserve the praise

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
guess he isnt the only one pissed in minnesota

Yeah, I picked the Vikings | StarTribune.com
This guy's paid to write about sports?
And last year, the Vikings sacked Rodgers 14 times, while the Packers sacked Favre zero times.

I don't believe we had Tauscher for either Vikings game or if we did he had literally just come back. This reeks of a guy that watched the Packers twice last year, both Minnesota games, and now willfully neglects that we were one of the least sacked teams in the league coming down the stretch last year.

Staff online

Latest posts