ViQueens vs Jets MNF: Gonna watch?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree MNF coverage is nauseating and horrible. I could totally do without hearing any of those guys.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hope the Jets sack Favre twice as many times as the Giants sacked Favre.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The first play of the Moss Era Redux: Reverse to Moss who throws to Favre. :lol:

Favre called for being illegally down field, but still funny.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea seriously, I need like 20 yards from him to win in my other FFB league, c'mon moss just do that & then follow it up with a season ending injury

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Vikies look terrible, not even the exalted Randy Moss can make them better. Anyone think he'll be asking for a trade after not catching a ball tonight?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett nutt huggers are blaming the inept offense on Chilly..

Actually saying Brett isnt to be blamed because he is getting hit to much lol

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre just set the record for most fumbles by one player...unless the MNF crew is wrong, which i wouldnt put past them.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
A "rainbow that dropped from the sky." It's official, the media has bro love for Favre. That might be one of the most disgusting statements I've heard by a football announcer.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
what... a... moron...

clock management 101 should be right after fratboy scholastics 203... come on JETS!

4EvasBiggestFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on you freakin Jets, finish this! Otherwise we are never going to hear the end of this from the Vikings trolls!

as hard as it might be to believe, Yets trolls are way worse from the Queens trolls I have seen on here thus far. They have all bought into the media hype that they are an elite team and a SB will be handed to them this year. I think the Jests will be exposed in the second half of the season.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
as hard as it might be to believe, Yets trolls are way worse from the Queens trolls I have seen on here thus far. They have all bought into the media hype that they are an elite team and a SB will be handed to them this year. I think the Jests will be exposed in the second half of the season.

uuhhhh, don't think we gotta wait that long. Sanches has like what, 2 passes?

Latest posts