vintage Brett

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was only one interception last week, that was when Brett was scrambling and got hit right when he let the ball go, not making excuses, but sh----t like that happens.
What the he---- does last week and the first week matter, they are over, as is this week, time to get ready to go to Philly where we will have to play even better than today to win.
Young guys are getting better each week, it could get interesting!!!
Bret is the one guy who can lead these guys to a better season than most think!!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Zombieslayer said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
Brett was classic today, O-Line sure helped too. Way to go Brett :

25 for 36 for 340 yards and 3 Touchdowns and some say he's too old !!!

I wonder if after 30+ TDs this year, if the "experts" will still say he's too old.

Hold off on the 30+

Green Bay beat the Lions good but 30+ is good for any QB in the NFL at anytime and Favre doing that with this talent will be very impressive. I think McCarthy will committ more to the run as the year goes on and as the weather get's worse.

I hope Favre keeps it up. He started great last year but really struggled later on. This year though he seems like a new guy. Like the old Favre. Last year you could just kind of tell with his press conferences.

I agree, it's an optimistic guess but look at it this way - the Packer offense is improving. Driver has already proved his worth. Jennings is getting better. Green was looking good today (receiving, that is). Barring injuries, I think 30+ TDs is a good guess. Heck, he might have had four TDs today had Herron not fumbled. Then we'd be looking at 7 TDs in the first 3 games.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says..

700 yards and 6 TD's in 2 games with this team is remarkable!

I don't how you can really play much better than that. Why do some people here find it hard to complement Favre?

Do you think people will think you're saying he's bigger then the team?

Bigger than the GB Packers? I'll let you in on a secret....

Favre IS the Green Bay Packers right now.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
Porky said
I hope Favre keeps it up. He started great last year but really struggled later on. This year though he seems like a new guy. Like the old Favre. Last year you could just kind of tell with his press conferences.

Boy you just couldn't resist, could you Porky?

Brett's the same guy. He's always been the same guy. That's the point!

It was the damn TEAM last year. Why do you guys want to continually pin last year on Brett? Why can't you seem to understand that?

I don't get you.

What did I say that was so bad.

Grow up and don't take everything out of context. Look at the book from last year. He started fast and struggled down the road. This year is starting fast. The difference is last year he seemed to be expecting to much and was very frustarted. This year he looks like he's having fun playing the game again which can go along way in the Packer sucess and his sucess.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
I don't care what anyone says..

700 yards and 6 TD's in 2 games with this team is remarkable!

I don't how you can really play much better than that. Why do some people here find it hard to complement Favre?

Do you think people will think you're saying he's bigger then the team?

Bigger than the GB Packers? I'll let you in on a secret....

Favre IS the Green Bay Packers right now.

No smack, just my thought
Your last comment is true, and that is kinda sad.

Members online

Latest posts