1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vindication? Maybe a little...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bighitstick, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Bighitstick

Bighitstick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Not only are the CBs talented and ready to rock, but they're very well rested due to the bye, which is important cuz Al and Chuck aren't young'ns anymore.

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dude. Don't tell that to Chuck. He's convinced he is still young and will get really pissed off and won't sign that picture of him you've been chasing him with.

4. Tylaa

Tylaa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol!, do you have personal expierence with that? If you do, i'd enjoy the story! :)

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Personally, I think Jarret Bush will be ready to step up. I think some time off to rest, and more importantly a couple of practices last Friday/Saturday to practice exclusively on fundamentals/proper technique at CB will help Bush return to the form of early season, when Bush was outstanding.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No. It's an assumption. I don't think anyone likes to be told they're old, especially professional athletes and supermodels. ;)

7. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I hope he steps up. then maybe Baldinger will get his name right. On playbook on the nfl network he kept calling him Devin. The guy seems to do it every game I hear him call