Vikings Wr Harvin hospitalized

sully31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't sound to good for the player....
But how do the Vikings always seem to get the players that make all the headlines... Mainly for wrong reasons lol

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cynical thoughts first came to mine, but those theories have all been basically debunked. First, you have it wrong in the initial post because he never even made it to minicamp. He got sick, and a combination of hard workouts and excessive flying did him in. Nevertheless, I can't help but get the feeling that this is going to be one of those guys who there is always something amiss with.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I said it on another forum..If some flying and a hard work out get him in trouble, how will he handle the NFL training camp?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a feeling Minnesota would draft him, and had a feeling he would get some early headlines. Dont get me wrong, he has some good talent. Florida Players are always trouble makers through (and cheaters *cough* Outback bowl 2006 *cough* )

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vikings are going to be unlucky with that kid. Hope he has a good pre-season or we won't have to worry about seeing him much when the season rolls around.

Members online

Latest posts