Vikings will win the Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now that I got you attention and I don't intend to spoil your Holidays, but
you heard it hear first Packer fans, read'em and weep.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Thanks, Mike.

In the spirit of your prediction, maybe go over to their forum and create 16 pointless threads.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

In the spirit of thanksgiving, maybe Mike has indulged in too much of the thanksgiving spirit(s)

Enjoy the holiday guys.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mayb Mike will have a few moments of lucidity this weekend and realize his errors?
Vikings play: Seattle, Detroit, Chargers, Green Bay and Chicago. Should win at least 3 of those, 4 if they beat GB.

Packers play: Giants, Redskins, Chicago, Vikes and Lions. Should win 4, 5 if beat Vikes. Packers own tie-breaker against Minnesota, so Packers need to lose 2 for the Vikes to overtake for Division.

Which 2, Mike, will GB lose?
Will the Vikes beat Seattle, in Seattle, to run the table?
The Vikes will come up short, again, leaving their trophy case empty for yet another year.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Heard it here 1st? You're late to the party. Most Viking fans I work with have been yammering that since FA started. In the season prediction thread there are posters that think the Packers have already over achieved.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers Schedule(Worst Case):
Giants - Win
Redskins - Win
Bears - Win
Vikings - Loss
Lions - Win

Final Record: 12-4

Vikings Schedule(Best Case):
Seahawks - Loss
Lions - Win
Chargers - Loss
Packers - Win
Bears - Win

Final Record: 11-5

Read em and weep.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Schedule(Worst Case):
Giants - Win
Redskins - Win
Bears - Win
Vikings - Loss
Lions - Win

Final Record: 12-4

Seahawks - Loss
Lions - Win
Chargers - Loss
Packers - Win
Bears - Win

Read em and weep.

Assuming the vikes beat the Chargers and we both finish 12-4, I believe we win the division based on division record.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Yeah we see through your disguise Raptorman
Well you know it's not me because I never pick my team to win. Ever. Only two ways the Vikings win the division. The Packers lose to the Giants or some other scrub team like the Bear or Lions. Matter of fact, a loss to the Bears or Lions has to be in the mix in my book, And the Vikings beat the Packers. One thing we do know, both teams can't win out. I just don't see the Lions or Bears beating Green Bay.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly can't see the Bears and Lions winning another Division game after Thanksgiving(When they play each other). Both teams need to tank; so the Bears can Draft a new QB and the Lions so they can.....well be the Lions.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Seahawks - Loss
Lions - Win
Chargers - Loss
Packers - Win
Bears - Win

Read em and weep.

I can't imagine the circumstance were the Vikings lose to the Chargers. The Vikings are not the West Coast narcolepsy inflicted bunch that the Packers are...and if that game is in Minneapolis, the Chargers should save the cost of the flight and just forfeit.

Reaction score
Let’s put the division and possible scenarios aside for one minute.
What type of Packer fan proudly announces a prediction of their own teams late season demise with their arch rival on their own teams forum?

Even if it happens.. that’s just plain weird.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that I like any poster getting banned, but such most other sites I post in have far less tolerance to this kind of trollfoolery.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mayb Mike will have a few moments of lucidity this weekend and realize his errors?
Vikings play: Seattle, Detroit, Chargers, Green Bay and Chicago. Should win at least 3 of those, 4 if they beat GB.

Packers play: Giants, Redskins, Chicago, Vikes and Lions. Should win 4, 5 if beat Vikes. Packers own tie-breaker against Minnesota, so Packers need to lose 2 for the Vikes to overtake for Division.

Which 2, Mike, will GB lose?
Will the Vikes beat Seattle, in Seattle, to run the table?
The Vikes will come up short, again, leaving their trophy case empty for yet another year.

Yes, the Vikes have to lose to Seattle and us to take the division. Let's hope they go and lay an egg in LA like we did a few weeks ago so we could still take the division even if we lose in Minneapolis. ;)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let’s put the division and possible scenarios aside for one minute.
What type of Packer fan proudly announces a prediction of their own teams late season demise with their arch rival on their own teams forum?

Even if it happens.. that’s just plain weird.
There are a couple around here that a Packer loss or the thought of, makes all their blood rush to their really little head.

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
Look at the QB ratings so far this year

Player
Completion % Yards TD INT Rating
Kirk Cousins 70.6 2,756 21 3 114.8
Russell Wilson 67.3 2,937 24 3 112.1
Lamar Jackson 66.9 2,427 24 5 111.4
Patrick Mahomes 65.6 2,808 19 2 110.0
Saints quarterbacks 72.1 3,025 20 6 103.2
Jimmy Garoppolo 68.8 2,731 20 10 100.6
Aaron Rodgers 64.5 2,802 19 2 100.4
Tom Brady 62.2 2,942 15 5 88.5

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that the Packers will lose to either the Bears or the Lions. Maybe both. All bets are off when it comes to these division/rivalry/damn near 100 years of hate games. Just the way it is. Being a great fan of your team doesn't mean you have to be blind to what's real. I hope like hell that the Packers play better and win the division but I have my doubts.

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that the Packers will lose to either the Bears or the Lions. Maybe both. All bets are off when it comes to these division/rivalry/damn near 100 years of hate games. Just the way it is. Being a great fan of your team doesn't mean you have to be blind to what's real. I hope like hell that the Packers play better and win the division but I have my doubts.

Well Said!

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is as good a thread as any to make a pointless observation at halftime of the Bears/Lions Thanksgiving game.

Is there anything more annoying to listen to than Joe Buck attempting to sound warm and fuzzy? Maybe a Howler Monkey in heat but, I doubt it.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Said!

Well said my ***. This entire thread is just a pessimistic thread made by pessimistic posters that try and describe themselves as realists when the most realistic post was made by a Vikings fan

Well you know it's not me because I never pick my team to win. Ever. Only two ways the Vikings win the division. The Packers lose to the Giants or some other scrub team like the Bear or Lions. Matter of fact, a loss to the Bears or Lions has to be in the mix in my book, And the Vikings beat the Packers. One thing we do know, both teams can't win out. I just don't see the Lions or Bears beating Green Bay.

This is what being a "realist" looks like

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't imagine the circumstance were the Vikings lose to the Chargers. The Vikings are not the West Coast narcolepsy inflicted bunch that the Packers are...and if that game is in Minneapolis, the Chargers should save the cost of the flight and just forfeit.

The Chargers are a different team now, it started when they played us when they fired their then offensive coordinator. I have every bit of confidence they win. Not to mention Derwin James should be fully healed from his injury. A renewed offense and that defense at full strength should handle the Vikings.

If you think we're going to lose to a QB who threw his first ever NFL pass today, you need to be realistic about how pessimistic of a so called "fan" you are.

We're not losing again at home. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts