Vikings trying to steal Giacomini

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is why TT should have cut J. Bush (well one of the reasons), but i can't see why they'd fret so much over a guy like Breno but oh well i guess TT wants the vikes to kick the habit of signing ex-Packers cold turkey

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, that would be an awesome day for the Packers if the Vikings signed Bush. lol

normsizedmidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm somewhat surprised he didn't leave. I guess I don't see his future here but I suppose we're one lineman injury away from him being on the 53 but I don't really see his future here.

normsizedmidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that we're talking about Bush, I wonder if he won't be the one that gets released when we bring Harris back. Him or Lee I would assume?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that we're talking about Bush, I wonder if he won't be the one that gets released when we bring Harris back. Him or Lee I would assume?

Probably Bush, I think the coaching staff knows Lee has more upside.

The Vikings are like those nagging kids in middle school that no one likes. I really don't get them. Maybe this is why they will never win a SB, they go after leftovers haha.

I hope Favre gets absolutely destroyed.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our ex-players haven't done much to add to their Championship count, so I'm not too worried about it one way or another. The L.A. Football Kings may become a winner, who knows.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This makes me hate the Viking even more. They will sell there souls to the devil if the could win a chapionship.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like they might need him, since Masengil's new sponsor Bryant McKinnie required a friggin cart ride to get treatment for a dislocated finger...

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was the most insane thing I had ever seen. What a pansy. He had the most butt-hurt expression on his face during that cart ride too. Almost like he didn't want to cry on TV.

Members online

Latest posts