Vikings stadium bill coming next week

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Finally, it looks like the Minnesota legislature will be taking up the challenge of finding a way to keep the local NFL team local.According to John Shipley and Jason Hoppin of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, a stadium bill will...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're gone after the 2011 season. The Los Angeles Football Kings.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're gone after the 2011 season. The Los Angeles Football Kings.

I wonder if the NFL would keep them in the North Division if they did move to LA? I would hope not... But who would they switch with?

I was thinking Seattle would move to the North and Vikings to West if that happened.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if the NFL would keep them in the North Division if they did move to LA? I would hope not... But who would they switch with?

I was thinking Seattle would move to the North and Vikings to West if that happened.

I would expect the Rams would move into the north and vikings would move to the west.

I cant imagine this would happen. As pathetic as vikings fans are, the Jags would be moved first or the Bills. Even Tampa would be more likely to move than the Vikings would IMO.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would expect the Rams would move into the north and vikings would move to the west.

I cant imagine this would happen. As pathetic as vikings fans are, the Jags would be moved first or the Bills. Even Tampa would be more likely to move than the Vikings would IMO.

The Rams and Lions in our division. Talk about 4 guaranteed wins every year, lol.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts