Vikings REALLY do live in sh*t

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings loss makes our own absence in the playoffs a little more palatable. Doesn't say much for our division though.

The Giants ruined a few of our playoff runs along the way too, you have to wonder how they do it.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings were again ready for a lucky finish. The roughing the passer call on NY was complete garbage that pulled them out of a huge third and long on the final drive. They were getting breaks like that all season and then they took a 3 yard pass on 4th and 8. I loved it. Will make sure to tune into KFAN tomorrow morning to hear Paul Allen whine.

Reaction score
This. Plus for me I don’t think we were built for a deep run this year. Didn’t help our Edge1 season ended.
Picking at #15 vs late Day 1 is substantial. Get that Draft pick correct and we get Gary back, plus a young Stud in the mix.

We get to pick #15,#47 and middle rounds which is a treat for a Packer fan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We picking defense in the first round again?
That or a QB! :coffee:

Seriously though Michael Mayer would be a special treat. I’m hoping he makes it to our selection. I believe Getting a dynamic TE Would pay instant dividends in this Offense. I wouldn’t be hurt if we leapfrogged a few spots in front of The Patriots who also are sniffing at TE.

I think things will be different next season as our schedule will lighten, but the Vikings should get a few more high caliber games mixed in. MN run at the Division top is going to be short lived.

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings never fail to produce what is in the end, a failure, for the end of a season.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Zadarious Smith has erased all Viking pics from his social media…. sounds familiar lmao.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Zadarious Smith has erased all Viking pics from his social media…. sounds familiar lmao.
I don't get why people do this? It's like the people you know from high school that are in head over heels love every other year, still in their 40's and in between they erase everything and all their posts become about how strong they are as a single person and motivational memes until they find the next love of their life. Calm down, look inward. I hate the Vikings too, so I can understand why you wouldn't want to be associated with them LOL, but they were your BFF's just a few short months ago. Come on Z.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get why people do this? It's like the people you know from high school that are in head over heels love every other year, still in their 40's and in between they erase everything and all their posts become about how strong they are as a single person and motivational memes until they find the next love of their life. Calm down, look inward. I hate the Vikings too, so I can understand why you wouldn't want to be associated with them LOL, but they were your BFF's just a few short months ago. Come on Z.
Human nature. I think Z figures that if they really wanted him there, they'd have been lavishing him with contract offers. None came, so he's taking his pout elsewhere.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what its worth, at least the Vikings had enough sense to can Ed Donatell. MLF is sticking with his failed DC. Surpassing the Vikings in bad moves is a poor harbinger for success.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This site is the closest I come to "social media ". If my wife comes NEAR me with her phone saying "You have to see this...", I cross my index fingers and wave her off. Grown men who act like teenagers are the worst.

Members online

Latest posts