Vikings QB Brett Favre has ankle surgery

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Report: Vikings QB Brett Favre has ankle surgery - NewsFlash - cleveland.com

ESPN.com is reporting Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre underwent arthroscopic left ankle surgery. Favre's future has been up in the air since the Vikings lost to New Orleans in the NFC championship game. He had said he would need ankle surgery if he wanted to play in 2010, but there was no word Friday about his playing career.
Messages were left by The Associated Press seeking comment from Bus Cook, Favre's agent. A Vikings spokesman declined comment when asked about the ESPN.com report.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Dr. James Andrews cleaned up scar tissue in Favre's ankle on Friday morning to increase his range of motion, according to ESPN.com.
Favre, who turns 41 in October, said April 30 he had talked to Andrews over the phone about his injured ankle.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Brett Favre confirms ankle surgery

Vikings quarterback Brett Favre has confirmed on his official website the fact that he recently underwent surgery to repair his injured ankle."This is to confirm that I did have a procedure to remove some scar tissue and bone spurs from...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Or maybe just wants to build up more hype, been watching ESPN and hasn't heard his name in a while and felt that it was a problem.

ehoepker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe just wants to build up more hype, been watching ESPN and hasn't heard his name in a while and felt that it was a problem.

Haha the man just loves to hear his name!
but I'm guessing this means he'll be back for another year. Let's hope CM3 and crew can get a few hits on him this time :viksux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't see Favre as a media-attention *****.

I just think that he's a prima donna, that wants things his way every time. From the team he plays (quitting Jets to go to Vikings), to when he plays (missing preseason), to what he plays (audibling out of plays).

Favre's just high maintenance...

Latest posts