Vikings pull tag off of Brian Williams

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think the Packers should try and sign this guy? I like him and think Carroll could grow up in the nickel and/or dime packages and catch a piece of the sidelines during the base. Harris and Williams would make a formidable duo in the secondary IMO...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
How do you know Williams wants to go to Green Bay?

well now if u had read my previous post you would have read that i read it on another forum .. :) (packerchatters.com) i jus noticed they dont filter out 'bad' words there either lol

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see TT go out and get Ahmad Plummer. He's young and I think would compliment Al Harris nicely. Plummer was released two weeks ago by the Niners.

I think we definatly need a CB. I like Mike Hawkins for the future but he's still really raw. Carroll is a bust and a perfect example as why Sherman was a awful GM. Oh wait so was Joey Thomas, Joe Johnson, Cledius Hunt, and trading up for a punter named BJ Sander.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I'd like to see TT go out and get Ahmad Plummer. He's young and I think would compliment Al Harris nicely. Plummer was released two weeks ago by the Niners.

I think we definatly need a CB. I like Mike Hawkins for the future but he's still really raw. Carroll is a bust and a perfect example as why Sherman was a awful GM. Oh wait so was Joey Thomas, Joe Johnson, Cledius Hunt, and trading up for a punter named BJ Sander.

yea, we had three 3rd round picks and matt shaub was still available.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts