Vikings lose

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it me or is Minnesota STRUGGLING to run the ball consistently this year?

I thought they'd have some success tonite due to Carolina's solid pass defense, but the running game looks awful yet again.

People love to brag up Minnesota's O-line, but I wonder if these people actually watch any of the games?

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it me or is Minnesota STRUGGLING to run the ball consistently this year?

I thought they'd have some success tonite due to Carolina's solid pass defense, but the running game looks awful yet again.

People love to brag up Minnesota's O-line, but I wonder if these people actually watch any of the games?

I guess some could be blamed on how pass happy the Vikes have been, hasn't really given Peterson time to get into a rhythm.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Officiating...how has it gotten to be this bad?

No idea. It's been far worse this year then in year's past, ugh.

BTW I looked at the final play of the Steelers-Pack Game. Looked like maybe Atari Bigby screwed up completely and was suppose to help out Bell in the left corner of the end zone. I watched the play multiple times, even if it was tough to watch.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Where's Jeff? I feel like he said something, but someone got rid of him. He's not in the member directory, from what I saw.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Where's Jeff? I feel like he said something, but someone got rid of him. He's not in the member directory, from what I saw.

Hmm, I guess I'm gonna have to get used to not seeing homosexual references from him every other post. Good riddance, the Dude didn't add anything constructive anyway.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's pretty quiet right now cuz the vikes are losin to the panthers. A vikings loss is the only thing that could cheer me up right now. Btw tyrell sutton is having a good game. Why did TT have to cut him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aw jeez, I'm gonna miss Jeff coming up with "BUT it was Peterson's and the defenses fault, but Faver was perfect!" type posts. Pure idiocy and denial.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's pretty quiet right now cuz the vikes are losin to the panthers. A vikings loss is the only thing that could cheer me up right now. Btw tyrell sutton is having a good game. Why did TT have to cut him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I noticed a great play by Sutton in the Vikes game and basically wondered the same thing myself.

YES! ANOTHER PANTHERS TD!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, I noticed a great play by Sutton in the Vikes game and basically wondered the same thing myself.

YES! ANOTHER PANTHERS TD!

The vikes are starting to get exposed more and more as the season progresses. I know the packers will b eliminated early in the playoffs but i hope the vikes do too.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are not looking like themselves in this game, that is for sure. Seems the panthers running game is really stepping up. Jonathan Stewart is looking beastly.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are not looking like themselves in this game, that is for sure. Seems the panthers running game is really stepping up. Jonathan Stewart is looking beastly.

Definitely due to the loss of ej henderson. Yes another big play by the panthers!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wow,

The Faver just threw his signature pass... an INT.

7 points by the Vikes. WOW!!!!!

My dark cloud has lifted a bit.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I picked the wrong night to watch Survivor instead of 95% of the SNF game.

Regardless, them losing makes today suck marginally less.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
How sweet it was or eh,just a bump in the road for their SB victory?

I dunno. 7 points against a 5-8 team!?? Farve looks like he has started gun slinging again when the game is slipping away. AP is missing in action. E.J. Gone.

I think teams have finally started to figure out how to beat them. E.J was a big loss for them.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Brent INT at the end was classic.

At first I thought "Here we go again" with the one ticky tack holding call on the panthers when they scored a TD on a Steve Smith reception. Good thing the Panthers still scored regardless.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Vikings fall apart in fourth quarter

Going into Sunday night's game, the Vikings had renewed hope of winning homefield advantage throughout the NFL playoffs.After Carolina's convincing 26-7 beatdown of Minnesota, the Vikings now have to worry about keeping its playoff bye. And getting its mojo back...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Exactly.

I was really pissed after the Steeler game and he came in talking smack. So I just said "When is an admin gonna ban this retard". And everyone was like nooooooooooo, we wanna see his reaction when the Vikings lose in the Playoffs. The fact is, this guy doesn't show up when the team loses, so whats the damn difference?

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really cheers me up. Watching Favre struggle against a 5-8 team, haha. The Vikes don't look so good now do they. Brett Favre's late season meltdowns, it's become a tradition! Just like Festivus!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is to be taken serious as the Packers' loss. Let's face it, the Vikings already are in the playoffs, and the Packers are 99% in. Sure, the Packers still need a game to clinch the playoffs, but the Steelers game would have minimal implications, due to being an outside conference game. And sure, the Vikings still could be the #1 seed.

But it wasn't a must win game for neither, and in December is all about who wants more.

That being said, it's so damn nice to see them getting manhandled by a lesser opponent. Makes my "Holliday" so much merrier!

Members online

Latest posts