Vikings interested in Javon Walker

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per PFT.com the Vikings are interested in Javon Walker...lol

It's hilarious if the Vikings are just a team of the Packers cast-offs.

That would be Sharper, Longwell, Ferguson and Walker. It's starting to look like the Sherman era Packers are the Childress era Vikings.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read they made a deal with Bears WR Bernard Berrian (details undisclosed at this time). If it is true, They paid way to much for a #2 WR. :D

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That would be Sharper, Longwell, Ferguson and Walker. It's starting to look like the Sherman era Packers are the Childress era Vikings.

Ex packers are surely an asset for the vikings - NOT

V

Vikeman

rabidgopher04 said:

Ex packers are surely an asset for the vikings - NOT

Ryan Longwell has won 5 games for us on his foot alone. Darren Sharper made the pro bowl again. Ferguson I agree with you on. Walker will not be a Viking. PFT is a horsesh*t website with horsesh*t rumors.

V

Vikeman

I just read they made a deal with Bears WR Bernard Berrian (details undisclosed at this time). If it is true, They paid way to much for a #2 WR. :D

The contract looks like alot of money but it really isn't. 12 million is in a roster bonus which will be paid UP FRONT making it very cap friendly over the six years. The Vikings always do this. This is the exact reason why the Vikings are never in cap trouble.

OP
OP
R

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan Longwell has won 5 games for us on his foot alone. Darren Sharper made the pro bowl again. Ferguson I agree with you on. Walker will not be a Viking. PFT is a horsesh*t website with horsesh*t rumors.

Not to derail this thread, but I really have no idea why people feel this way. It's a good website and many predictions/rumors are true.

Really, it's loaded with rumors and they don't always come true. But that's what rumors are - speculation and it's no worse than this forum. PFT is better informed because at least the guy has connections whereas most people here just post whatever they make up/wish for.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:

The contract looks like alot of money but it really isn't. 12 million is in a roster bonus which will be paid UP FRONT making it very cap friendly over the six years. The Vikings always do this. This is the exact reason why the Vikings are never in cap trouble.

You want a white Berrian jersey? I'll let it go real cheap and you could always just dye it purple. :D I hope BB does well, just not when he plays against us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts