Vikings Vikings hint they prefer Morris Claiborne to Matt Kalil

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
With Andrew Luck slated to go first overall to the Colts and Robert Griffin III second to the Redskins, the Minnesota Vikings are effectively on the clock, with the third overall pick in the NFL draft. Unlike the Colts and the Redskins, the Vikings aren’t making it obvious who they’ll pick. But they are offering…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
I ran into Vikings GM Spielman at the Dollar Store the other day and overheard him talking with Owner Zygi,
"Do you think a hockey player or a dog sled team would be the better choice to play in the secondary?" asked Spielman
Zygi looked at Spielmann and said, "Golly, I'm not sure... we should consult an expert" Zygi turns around and shrugs his shoulders at the expert.
The epileptic chimpanzee with the chainsaw that is strung out on Mescaline points at the sled dog team.
Spielman marvels at the experts choice. "My God! We'll have 6 defensive backs for the price of one!"

Yeah, this is the way it feels to be a Vikings fan so far under the expert eye of Spieldweeb. If he continues this path, my tag will read Fan Since '68 and Until Spielman Screws Up Again.

Members online

Latest posts