Vikings field issues

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Shout out to the Vikings ownership for building another disposable piece of trash stadium. The place looked like an airplane hangar. Also I was hoping that someone else would point out the apparent number of leg and knee issues we saw on the field last night. Thanks Ziggy for a crappy field that everyone will tear up your knees and hamstrings on. Bradford won't last long not that either!!

As far as the Packers...Lets see..Start with Ted "Captain Pike" Thompson sabotaging our offense a week before the season starts. Rogers doesn't trust his o-line anymore so he starts scrambling and can't settle down. Then the brilliant 4th and 2 move giving to Starks??? Why not Lacy or just kick the darn field goal? Remind me why did we sign Jered Cook again???

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The field could be covered in pillows and mattresses and someone is still going to get hurt.
Its part of the game with hard hits and tackles.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rogers doesn't trust his o-line anymore so he starts scrambling and can't settle down.

Unfortunately Rodgers doesn't feel comfortable within the pocket anymore even if the offensive line keeps it perfectly clean. That's on him though.

OP
OP
D

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True I understand it's on Rodgers. However when you lose the chemistry/trust that you build up with people that are supposed to protect you, i'm sure it has the effect of being unfamiliar with your surroundings. Rogers is probably taking too much on his own shoulders trying to make things happen and appears to be rushing things and not settled. I'm thinking this weekend will be better At home. I just wish we didn't have a bye week right away as we need to establish some rhythm week after week. But then again it's a good thing we have some home games to work off of after the break. Can't tinker too much with the team chemistry and expect everything to be the same. I think it's going to bite Ted this time. I think you're going to see with TJ Lang is probably harboring a little ill will now...losing your teammate and your best friend that you work with never has great effects.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts