1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vikings express concern about Metrodome moving forward

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Dec 18, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +50
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    I began to have serious doubts about the Metrodome being playable the rest of this season as early as last week. I'm no architect but even I could tell the building sustained serious structural damage when the dome collapsed and I don't think it is going to be repaired as quickly as they are trying to say. The Vikings have one home game left after the Bears game, it's against the Eagles. If I were the Vikings, I wouldn't be in any hurry to winterize U of M stadium after Monday night's game. They may need it for the Eagles game. I heard on the Philly news here that Philly is already having concerns over that stadium being ready for play. I would just say to hell with the Metrodome for this season and play that last home game at U of M and then winterize it after that game. They'd save themselves a lot of money and embarrassment. It just seems logical to me but then again logic and the Vikings are a contradiction in terms.