Vikings coming to Lambeau

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like a lot of others, I'm not used to these losing ways.
I have no expectations one way or the other for this game.
Packers win. Nice. Awesome.
Packers lose. Chances are looking less likely for playoffs.

And Greg Jennings returns.
When we were winning, we could talk about what a mistake he made by leaving.
Right now it doesn't matter so much.
Wonder what kind of reception he will get?
His comments were easier to hate when we were doing better.
Now they almost seem like they never happened.
I'd be surprised if he gets booed since that doesn't hold as much merit if we were winning or more sure about our future.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Regardless of our win/losses...he's getting booed! There will be no ..."Greg come back we need you obviously!.." from ANYONE I can bet on it. I'm so confident in this, because I can bench 145 and I have a whopping 12% bf to stand behind it! :roflmao:

Reaction score
Regardless of our win/losses...he's getting booed! There will be no ..."Greg come back we need you obviously!.." from ANYONE I can bet on it. I'm so confident in this, because I can bench 145 and I have a whopping 12% bf to stand behind it! :roflmao:

Well yes, IluvGB, it's all good, but are you this guy, too......

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Just like a lot of others, I'm not used to these losing ways.
I have no expectations one way or the other for this game.
Packers win. Nice. Awesome.
Packers lose. Chances are looking less likely for playoffs.

And Greg Jennings returns.
When we were winning, we could talk about what a mistake he made by leaving.
Right now it doesn't matter so much.
Wonder what kind of reception he will get?
His comments were easier to hate when we were doing better.
Now they almost seem like they never happened.
I'd be surprised if he gets booed since that doesn't hold as much merit if we were winning or more sure about our future.

Despite our being in "free-fall" mode, I think we win this one and the booooooooooos will rain down on that guy wearing the purple #15.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike,

Let Tolzien go downfield early. He can do it. Let's see the offense come out with something other than 2 dive plays to Lacy and a quick out for a 3 and out. Thanks.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers will end this losing streak. Outside of several throws, Tolzien has been super sharp. He's due for his first win and I think the defense will be fired up to play well enough to help him get it.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a must win game. We have to win the last 3 division games if we want to win the division, which is the only way any North division team will get in the playoffs this year. Packers 23 Vikes 9.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets end the streak at 3. Yes, we have been spoiled the past several seasons...have to forget about those loses and move forward. can the d get motivated enough? lets get hyped up pack! this team better have a fire under their ***

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panthers beat the Cheats in an exciting finish and Panthers are hot.
Giants are getting back on a roll.
Bears and Lions are ahead of us. And somewhere on a distant planet the wind just all of a sudden stopped and changed direction.
Broncs are much better with Peyton back to his winning ways. Tim who?
KC is the last team to lose a game.
Did I miss anyone?
At this point I'm not throwing in the towel but I'm also getting ready to accept or think that this just isn't our year.
I think this Vikings game is not only important to the Pack but to the fans.
If the Pack wins, then that will be a tremendous relief to us all and maybe start to restore some faith.
If they lose then the doom and gloom for the 2013 Pack will continue. Not as much if they win but there will be an even bigger tidal wave of feelings of disappointment.
Just take it one game at a time instead of worrying about playoffs or an early vacation for the boys.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This current Vikings team is dog dung. If we lose to them, frankly, we deserve to miss the playoffs, Rodgers or no Rodgers. Eh, not to be Debbie Downer, but I pretty much said back in February that this would be the Seahawks' year. I've witnessed continuous improvement with them, especially on defense. If they get home-field throughout, they are not losing in Seattle. Not this year. I think they're destined, hate to say it.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game in a nutshell is going to come down to Peterson Vs. Lacy. Whoever has more yards and/or touchdowns at the end of the day will likely be the winner of this game. QB situation in Minnesota is just as bad as ours, so expectations on offense on both sides of the ball are not very high. I'm expecting turnovers for both teams. Will be one of those rare occasions where two terrible defensive teams will come up with a handful crucial plays.

If we lose, you can probably throw the season out the window unless the Bears and Lions also happen to lose, which even then only keeps us the same place where we're at now. If we do happen to win, Rodgers better get his butt back for the game in Detroit- I don't care how his progress is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember when playing recently at Lambeau was a 80-95% guaranteed win for the Packers?

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It comes down to this. If the Packers lose to the Queens on Sunday it's pretty much over. If we can't beat the Vikings at home we sure as hell won't beat Detroit in the dome. That will make us 5-7. With Carolina surging and SF out there, those two are likely to wrap up the Wild Card spots.

WTH knows? Maybe the Packers need to go a rousing 7-9 or thereabouts, clean house in the offseason and get a major influx of talent from the draft this coming Spring. Sometimes you need to start fresh. Rather than drafting at #24 or #27, drafting at, say #15 or #16 in round 1 and # 47ish in round 2 could land us some real serious talent.

All it may take is one more significant injury, or even just Shields and Hayward out for an extended period of time and we're toast.

Or we could win against the Vikings and have that glimmer of hope.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I think we will win. It will probably be ugly. But, right now, ugly is ok.

20-17 Packers. Come from behind victory. I probably won't watch it as I will be in the gym working out. Trying to get my body fat down to 7%...

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I probably won't watch it as I will be in the gym working out. Trying to get my body fat down to 7%...
Had to give you the "Funny" icon for your jab at SR.

If the Packers are losing, I might leave the room and come here.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It comes down to this. If the Packers lose to the Queens on Sunday it's pretty much over. If we can't beat the Vikings at home we sure as hell won't beat Detroit in the dome.
I wonder if there are any season ticket holders who put their name on the list back in the 70's or 80's but didn't get the ticket until this year? Poor guys and gals if there are any.
Like: Oh man. This is gonna be great! So glad I didn't get this back when the Packers were on losing streaks back in the 80's! The wait was worth it and so was my money!
LOL

Members online

Latest posts