Vikings announce ticket plan for Monday night

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Well, it looks like Monday night’s game really will go off at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on Monday night.* (Barring an “insurmountable issue.”) The Vikings have announced their ticket policy and further logistics for the game, the full details can be seen right here.* There are two major points that stick out: 1. The…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow...first come first serve?!?!? Are they crazy??? I've never been to a game where tickets were sold that way, only concerts,...and even then it caused major problems.
I can't even imagine.

Doesn't look like they had too many shovel volunteers! (unlike at Lambeau)

Maybe those are the owners hoping to get a crowd there somehow.

And no alcohol?? How else can they keep warm!??! lol! Well it will be interesting to see how that all works out for them!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So the 1st 50000 people with tickets can get any seat they want..

Be long lines with the temp hovering around ZERO F

Brett wanted to play home games in the dome in winter time..

He got screwed not only wont play, he has to sit on sidelines freezing

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every university stadium I have been to did not allow alcohol sales. Exception, when the Cardinals were playing at ASU, they installed luxury boxes and those rich folks could drink. Really good Public Relations.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This first come first served nonsense is going to create a problem. Both Bears and Vikings fans have the extreme potential to get nasty AND they don't like each other. Those 15,000 + fans that get shafted out of their tickets are going to get pissed, especially if they are Vikings fans and Bears fans are making it in. I don't think they are going to be able to pull this off without at least one fight between fans. I wouldn't be surprised to see Vikings fans turn on each other trying to get in. It's not really fair, to be honest. This is a division game, a big one for the Bears too as they could clinch the division. The problem is, there isn't much of an alternative, somebody is going to get screwed either way. Maybe this is the best solution under the circumstances but when you are dealing with these two particular fan bases you are just asking for trouble. I hope they have security there.

People are going to probably be camping out overnight there despite the frigid temperatures. They might just find a bunch of frozen "purple" Vikings fans waiting outside of the stadium on Monday morning.

Members online

Latest posts