Viking stud n dud

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game all around! Rodgers is on point, the offensive line protected well, the receivers were outstanding, and defense force timely turnovers.

I did expect the running back to be a little better than it was today.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Aaron Rodgers is simply unreal
Jordy Nelson is a national treasure
Clay was awesome today
I liked what I saw from Geronimo today, this kid has potential.

Duds:
Another dropped TD from Davante
This defense is still sketchy.

Look out though, it's happening. #RUNTHETABLE

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Total beat down all around.

Defense had a tough patch early, but recovered and the Vikings did nothing until the game was over.

When they have a big lead, there are two goals.
1) Still win easily. CHECK
2) Nobody super important gets hurt. CHECK.

The late TDs means nothing. The Vikings first TD drive in the 4th quarter took almost 5 minutes. Fine for them to score as long as it wasn't fast.

Go Pack!

H

HardRightEdge

Montgomery needs to sharpen up his pass blocking.

The perimeter DBs remain an issue. I guess Rodgers will have to outscore opponents after all assuming there's a playoff berth. That's not turned out so well in the past.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Aaron Rodgers is simply unreal
Jordy Nelson is a national treasure
Clay was awesome today
I liked what I saw from Geronimo today, this kid has potential.

Duds:
Another dropped TD from Davante
This defense is still sketchy.

Look out though, it's happening. #RUNTHETABLE

Back off Davante ! That was a hard catch to make ! The throw was high, Adams had to jump for it, He came down unbalanced and fell, The defenders hand was in his face. He is not SUPERMAN !

Last edited:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The corners are a mess. It's not like you have all undrafted or late rd picks either..you have a combination of 1st and 2nd rounders running around back there giving up yards which irritates me to the core. That's including HaHa and Burnett too.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud yet once again, the whole Packers 4th quarter defense!
Studs were Jordie and Aaron once again.

I don't know why its so hard to figure out that when teams are up by a ton of points they go into prevent or at least change their defensive game plan and giving up lots of yards and even points is acceptable to them as long as it takes time off the clock. Its not like they gave up those plays all game long. You have to look at how they played when the game was still a game. The goal is to win the game and the final stats are irrelevant when you dominated like the Packers did.

If the Packers are up by 30 points and they give up 150 yards and 14 points in the 4th quarter I really don't care, this is not the defense that played the rest of the game and it most likely not the defense that would have played had the score been closer and its not the defense we can expect to see next week.

Chris398

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It did go right through his hands. He seems to be wilting somewhat over the last couple of games compared to his clutch plays earlier in the season. His ankle must be affecting his hands again.

Yes, but he had to jump to get it and came down unbalanced and fell.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Rodgers- He's back
Jordy- See Rodgers
Allison- Good game from the young wide out
Oline- Great game overall
Mathews- Finally a sighting
Thomas- Actually had a good game in coverage
Daniels- Beast
Clark- Most under appreciated draft pick in a while had another good game.
2nd half D- Pitched a shutout in the 2nd half till garbage time. People *****ing about the 4th quarter defense will NEVER be happy.

Duds:

Hyde- Dude know he can let a punt bounce right?
Rollins/Randell- Another game with to many breakdowns. Have a feeling they'll be this offseasons "Adams" were people ***** n moan about wanting to cut them and they bounce back next year.
CB injuries- Another one in Gunter leaves the game

Good game overall in a game where the game wasn't nearly as close as the 13 point margin of victory would suggest.

And yet we STILL have people *****ing about 4th quarter defense

Members online

Latest posts