1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Viking Fans say the darnest things

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zeck180, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Zeck180

Zeck180 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +173
    I was reading through their forum and came upon this thread Do Packer fans have the right..

- Seriously? Even if you could Aaron would be 42 years old.

I don't even get it, it's maybe because I'm smarter.

I'm not saying anything on that:mellow:

And from 16 to the 18th post how the topic completely changes, it is and has been true Viking fans must have ADD.

Get a QB like Favre, mmm..didn't they just have one like Favre?

2. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    oy....:to_become_senile:

I don't see Rodgers EVER going to the Viqueens, he's got far more class than that

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Cut them some slack, they're Vikings fans.

The Vikings are the new Lions.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Reading a Viking fan forum is like reading a public restroom wall except it makes less sense with 10x the despair.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Zeck180

Zeck180 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +173
    No, the Vikes need to go 0-16 at lest twice.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    BTW, +1 for the thread title.

• Like Like x 2
  7. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Interesting, because by the time the Vikings were founded, the Packers already had 6 championships. When they won their first division title in 1968 after only having two non-losing seasons between 1960 and 1967 (8-5-1 in 1964, and 7-7 in 1965), we already had 11 championships. Even when they were good, they are 0-4 in Super Bowls, with their last being in 1976 when they were defeated by the Oakland Raiders. They didn't even make it back with the likes of Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson, and Brett Favre. We won just as many Super Bowls as they have lost. If any team is the "titty babies" of the NFL, it should be the Vikings.
    :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Haters gonna hate.

Even when (Not if) Air-on does win a 2nd SB, this and other Vikings fans will find another thing to nitpick on regarding Air-on.

I've been perusing that board. It is just as bad as Stealer Nation. The bottom of the barrel full of grime and the worst "fans" of those teams.
    Both of those "fan" basis will reach for anything to grab onto for hating the Pack. (And probably other teams as well.)
    But I love it!
    With them hating us, it means the Pack is doing something right!

9. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Driving Don Shula Crazy

Ratings:
    +491
  10. franchise3

franchise3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Steelers don't hate you buddy. Packers are probably the 2nd most liked NFL team in Pittsburgh... even this week and that says a lot. The website you were on has the worst of the Steelers fans

- Steelers fan

• Like Like x 2
  11. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Are you sh***in' me? Oh, yeah, the biggest game of the 2010 season is rigged by the football team playing for a city that's 1/6th the size of Milwaukee.

"Yeah, you see, the smallest market of the NFL paid off the refs so they can give those stupid Packers fans unwarranted bragging rights. The fix is in. YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP IS TAINTED, PACKERS FANS! AT LEAST WE WON OUR-- oh..." *cries himself to sleep*

12. Zeck180

Zeck180 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +173
    This is what I love most about the Vikes, how easily they turn on one another, but over all it's just that one who is crying wolf, every one else is agreeing there were more pro-Steeler calls than Packer.

13. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    "Quote:
    Yep. And Brett Favre helped the Packers win a Super Bowl. Maybe the Vikings should try to get a QB like Favre. Then they might actually win a Super Bowl. "
    Simply amazing!!!! That was just too bizarre! Too funny! I too love the catchy title!!! heheee

14. Zeck180

Zeck180 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +173
    That's why it's called Viking Fans say the darnest things

15. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    Yah i realize that!!! I just didn't want to quote the whole thing,.. I tried to do it right.

The part I quoted, I thought was the funniest!!

16. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +77
    This CajunVike dude has got to be the worst damage controller, ever. Does this guy ever read his own posts? Or provide any reasoning or proof to support his purely bitter case against a football team?

Talk about being insecure, guess that happens when you wear purple.

17. BoilerUp

BoilerUp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Haha what a joke! Aaron arrogant? Basically in every interview he credits the entire team for all of their/his accomplishments, including his MVP award. And he admits that he isn't the greatest athlete in the world, he just prepares which then gives him confidence. How the hell is that being arrogant?

18. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Driving Don Shula Crazy

Ratings:
    +491
    Brady does the same things, and gets called the same thing. Haters gonna hate. Jealousy - you're gonna have to deal with that for a while. The more you win, the more they'll hate.

Just laugh it off. It's tbe only way :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    Vikings fans suck ***, ignorant *****. Those comments angered me just now lol. Aaron is the best QB in the lg as we all know and i dont see him leaving. (anytime soon atleast). This is exactly why i dont want the vikings to come to LA. They will still have the same fans....wont they? i dont know but i cant wait til next season starts already ahah!

20. gbforever

gbforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    It's always some kind of conspiracy if the vikings don't get their way, what a joke of a franchise and fanbase.

Maybe they can ease the pain by watching the DVD of that last great viking championship......oh wait

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:
    :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:
    :viksux: one for every Packer championship!!!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    aaron is in his prime and they are jealous cuz they got favre when he was running on fumes and only had a spark left

• Like Like x 2
  22. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Yup.
    And Packers are getting their moneys worth while it was all wasted on Fart. Starting with sending those players down to recruit him.

• Like Like x 1
  23. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    No, the new Vikings are the old Vikings. 0 for 50.

24. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    To be fair, it is an arrogance Aaron displays when he compliments everyone but himself. Sure it's classy, but it's also a subtle Eff-U to the haters. It's truly the best kind of arrogance, because he doesn't really need to say anything. He can still rub their noses in it without being a total ***, which is really the best way to get back at the haters. Let them piss and moan and stew while you just smile, knowing you won and they didn't.

Actions do speak louder than words, and sometimes saying nothing says more than saying anything.

25. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    My ex-wife had a brother who was a huge Vikings fan when we was married....even she couldn't stand them since how extremely annoying their fan base is upon losing games.