Viking Fans say the darnest things

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reading through their forum and came upon this thread Do Packer fans have the right..

Good one poonhok. Rodgers is an elite QB. Maybe the vikes can sign him in 15 years???
- Seriously? Even if you could Aaron would be 42 years old.

Packers only exist in Green Bay because Mommy NFL created an exception (let them hide under the skirt of the NFL, making the Packers the ***** babies of the NFL).
I don't even get it, it's maybe because I'm smarter.

viperdk wrote: Rodgers is an arrogant pr*ck. As far as I'm concerned, until he wins another title, he's nothing compared to Favre. Both have 1 Super Bowl win. He wants to be better than Brett, shut up, quit acting like a WWE world champion ****** bag, and get it done.

Good point. If he were better than Brett, he would have won two super bowls this year. What a poser!
I'm not saying anything on that:mellow:

And from 16 to the 18th post how the topic completely changes, it is and has been true Viking fans must have ADD.

Yep. And Brett Favre helped the Packers win a Super Bowl. Maybe the Vikings should try to get a QB like Favre. Then they might actually win a Super Bowl.
Get a QB like Favre, mmm..didn't they just have one like Favre?

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers only exist in Green Bay because Mommy NFL created an exception (let them hide under the skirt of the NFL, making the Packers the ***** babies of the NFL).

Interesting, because by the time the Vikings were founded, the Packers already had 6 championships. When they won their first division title in 1968 after only having two non-losing seasons between 1960 and 1967 (8-5-1 in 1964, and 7-7 in 1965), we already had 11 championships. Even when they were good, they are 0-4 in Super Bowls, with their last being in 1976 when they were defeated by the Oakland Raiders. They didn't even make it back with the likes of Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson, and Brett Favre. We won just as many Super Bowls as they have lost. If any team is the "***** babies" of the NFL, it should be the Vikings.
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is an arrogant pr*ck. As far as I'm concerned, until he wins another title, he's nothing compared to Favre. Both have 1 Super Bowl win. He wants to be better than Brett, shut up, quit acting like a WWE world champion ****** bag, and get it done.
Haters gonna hate.

Even when (Not if) Air-on does win a 2nd SB, this and other Vikings fans will find another thing to nitpick on regarding Air-on.

I've been perusing that board. It is just as bad as Stealer Nation. The bottom of the barrel full of grime and the worst "fans" of those teams.
Both of those "fan" basis will reach for anything to grab onto for hating the Pack. (And probably other teams as well.)
But I love it!
With them hating us, it means the Pack is doing something right!

franchise3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

Even when (Not if) Air-on does win a 2nd SB, this and other Vikings fans will find another thing to nitpick on regarding Air-on.

I've been perusing that board. It is just as bad as Stealer Nation. The bottom of the barrel full of grime and the worst "fans" of those teams.
Both of those "fan" basis will reach for anything to grab onto for hating the Pack. (And probably other teams as well.)
But I love it!
With them hating us, it means the Pack is doing something right!

Steelers don't hate you buddy. Packers are probably the 2nd most liked NFL team in Pittsburgh... even this week and that says a lot. The website you were on has the worst of the Steelers fans

- Steelers fan

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Are you sh***in' me? Oh, yeah, the biggest game of the 2010 season is rigged by the football team playing for a city that's 1/6th the size of Milwaukee.

"Yeah, you see, the smallest market of the NFL paid off the refs so they can give those stupid Packers fans unwarranted bragging rights. The fix is in. YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP IS TAINTED, PACKERS FANS! AT LEAST WE WON OUR-- oh..." *cries himself to sleep*

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"Quote:
Yep. And Brett Favre helped the Packers win a Super Bowl. Maybe the Vikings should try to get a QB like Favre. Then they might actually win a Super Bowl. "
Get a QB like Favre, mmm..didn't they just have one like Favre?

Simply amazing!!!! That was just too bizarre! Too funny! I too love the catchy title!!! heheee

OP
OP
Zeck180

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Quote:
Yep. And Brett Favre helped the Packers win a Super Bowl. Maybe the Vikings should try to get a QB like Favre. Then they might actually win a Super Bowl. "

Simply amazing!!!! That was just too bizarre! Too funny! I too love the catch title!!! heheee

That's why it's called Viking Fans say the darnest things

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yah i realize that!!! I just didn't want to quote the whole thing,.. I tried to do it right.

The part I quoted, I thought was the funniest!!

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This CajunVike dude has got to be the worst damage controller, ever. Does this guy ever read his own posts? Or provide any reasoning or proof to support his purely bitter case against a football team?

Talk about being insecure, guess that happens when you wear purple.

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha what a joke! Aaron arrogant? Basically in every interview he credits the entire team for all of their/his accomplishments, including his MVP award. And he admits that he isn't the greatest athlete in the world, he just prepares which then gives him confidence. How the hell is that being arrogant?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Haha what a joke! Aaron arrogant? Basically in every interview he credits the entire team for all of their/his accomplishments, including his MVP award. And he admits that he isn't the greatest athlete in the world, he just prepares which then gives him confidence. How the hell is that being arrogant?

Brady does the same things, and gets called the same thing. Haters gonna hate. Jealousy - you're gonna have to deal with that for a while. The more you win, the more they'll hate.

Just laugh it off. It's tbe only way :)

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Vikings fans suck ***, ignorant *****. Those comments angered me just now lol. Aaron is the best QB in the lg as we all know and i dont see him leaving. (anytime soon atleast). This is exactly why i dont want the vikings to come to LA. They will still have the same fans....wont they? i dont know but i cant wait til next season starts already ahah!

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's always some kind of conspiracy if the vikings don't get their way, what a joke of a franchise and fanbase.

Maybe they can ease the pain by watching the DVD of that last great viking championship......oh wait

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:
:viksux: one for every Packer championship!!!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To be fair, it is an arrogance Aaron displays when he compliments everyone but himself. Sure it's classy, but it's also a subtle Eff-U to the haters. It's truly the best kind of arrogance, because he doesn't really need to say anything. He can still rub their noses in it without being a total ***, which is really the best way to get back at the haters. Let them **** and moan and stew while you just smile, knowing you won and they didn't.

Actions do speak louder than words, and sometimes saying nothing says more than saying anything.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
My ex-wife had a brother who was a huge Vikings fan when we was married....even she couldn't stand them since how extremely annoying their fan base is upon losing games.

Members online

Latest posts