Viking fans predict this sundays game

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I found the link pretty funny that Vikings fans had no faith in their team for the most part
Did you see our team on paper at the beginning of the year? I have read enough in your forum to know some Packers fans have little faith in a team that was predicted to maybe win the Super Bowl. Once Harvin went down, yes, I thought for sure we would never make the playoffs. It's just common sense dude. But the Vikes surprised many fans, including me. I still have no faith that they can go into Lambeau and win, but if they prove me wrong, I won't mind, I'll just go WOW, are you kidding me???

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously
It doesn't get much better than beating the Bears twice this season (The last time for the North Championship)....
Then the Bears fans have to root for GB on Sunday so they can get in the postseason.....
THEN beating the Vikes and crushing their playoff hopes and dreams!

The only way it gets better is if Peterson misses the record by 1 yard on a fumble with like 1:30 to go in the fourth then we take a knee for a few downs for the WIN.

Dude, you are delirious. Not many Vikings fans ever had any playoff hopes and dreams. That's your team. If we somehow pull out a victory though, that will crush some hopes and dreams, I guarantee it.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, you are delirious. Not many Vikings fans ever had any playoff hopes and dreams. That's your team. If we somehow pull out a victory though, that will crush some hopes and dreams, I guarantee it.

You mean crush your own hopes dreams? 1969, 1972, 1974, and 1976, an 1998, and oh yeah 2000, and 2009. Lets not forget the 80's either. Seriously go troll elsewhere, and you think in your mind that the Packers are your biggest rivals.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol.... well
I guess now we owe you an 'atta boy'

Good job carrying your team into the 2012-2013 playoffs Adrian.
and GOOD LUCK Saturday night.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the Vikings take on this week's game too: http://wp.me/p29VCs-eo

Of course he has the Vikes winning. Basically, AP wills this team to victory as it has all year long. Ponder will manage the game otherwise and not make the bone-headed mistakes. And the defense will supply pressure on Rodgers. Though, we both agree the game is over before it begins if Winfield and/or Smith are out or limited.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts