Viking fan in Wisconsin

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to offer my congrats to your impressive win yesterday. I really hope you guys get to the Super Bowl. Then the Patroits can destroy you and Moss can get his ring. After that he once again moons you guys. :wink: Although you guys should pick this guy up next year. With him I think you can win the Super Bowl. It should be a good one this year between the Packers and Patroits. Good luck the rest of the way. I will be here every so often to talk about the game I love. Once again nice job and hopefully the NFC Championship will be in my home state!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Marstc, another fine Viking fan posting. Thanks for the vote of confidence and if we make it to the Bowl.. we will try to make the NFCN proud.

Pack93z

Reaction score
I forgot to tell you I graduated from UW-Green Bay and my best friend was Harry Sydneys' son.

I went to UW-GB as well and was neighbors with Tony Bennett... nice to have a fellow phenoix on here.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to offer my congrats to your impressive win yesterday. I really hope you guys get to the Super Bowl. Then the Patroits can destroy you and Moss can get his ring. After that he once again moons you guys. :wink:

Bwaahaaa!

Welcome my purple compadre.

For a motley group of cheese eatin', sausage suckin', cheap beer swillin' cheeseheads, the folks around are here a pretty decent lot.

However, like any other animals, be careful when you feed them.
:p

OP
OP
M

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
I forgot to tell you I graduated from UW-Green Bay and my best friend was Harry Sydneys' son.

I went to UW-GB as well and was neighbors with Tony Bennett... nice to have a fellow phenoix on here.

That is crazy. When did you graduate or go to school there?

OP
OP
M

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
I want to offer my congrats to your impressive win yesterday. I really hope you guys get to the Super Bowl. Then the Patroits can destroy you and Moss can get his ring. After that he once again moons you guys. :wink:

Bwaahaaa!

Welcome my purple compadre.

For a motley group of cheese eatin', sausage suckin', cheap beer swillin' cheeseheads, the folks around are here a pretty decent lot.

However, like any other animals, be careful when you feed them.
:p

Do you post on purplepride.org? That is my stomping grounds.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:
marstc09 said:

90 to 94... Business Adm major.. double minor Physc and micro computers.

OP
OP
M

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
Pack93z said:
marstc09 said:

90 to 94... Business Adm major.. double minor Physc and micro computers.

I graduated in 2004. I didn't know you were that much older than me. :eek:

OP
OP
M

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
---- THIS SITE. I AM DONE WITH YOU LOSERS. PACK93z, SORRY I TRIED BUT THESE GUYS ARE ********. TRY TO GET THEM TO BE LIKE YOU AND MAYBE I WILL COME BACK!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
---- THIS SITE. I AM DONE WITH YOU LOSERS. PACK93z, SORRY I TRIED BUT THESE GUYS ARE ********. TRY TO GET THEM TO BE LIKE YOU AND MAYBE I WILL COME BACK!

WE have to change the way we ACT? then maybe YOU will grace us again on this forum?

You really are some piece of work..

I guess this is when you make a new name ( since you are banned ) to come back and try to be the tuff online guy?!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
marstc09 said:

What is wrong with you?

He finally came out of his coma and noticed he was a Viking fan..He is taking it kind of hard ya know

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're the A-holes???
You come here, insult my wife, threaten me and other members here, and WE are the A-HOLES???????
Did we come to YOUR home and insult your family or threaten you? I don't think so bud.
Pack93z..........please do us a favor and don't invite anymore of these types here, ok?

Oh....and LooseCheeks........please DON'T come back. Unless you grow up and apologize for your boorish obnoxious behaviour on OUR site.
(I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen)
It would be a pleasant surprise if you did though.
Until then, stay on "PP". I'm sure they LOVE you there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts