Vikes fan here

V

Vikeman

Hello Packer nation and nice site you guys got here. Question...do any of you remember a Vikes Pack game where there was more excitement or more on the line then this one coming up? I don't, and I have been a Vikes fan a long time.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26,

First off: Thanks for stopping by the site and offering up something other than "packers suck1"

Second, you are right. Everone I have talked to is stoked and it's awesome that the NFC North is on the line that's for sure. I know the dome is a big advantage with the noise and fans but I think it should be a good one! As much as these teams hate eachother and the fact that both of our D's are weak it could be a shoot out!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th and 26 you evil genius...

this is a big game for sure, and i picked a horrible week to stop smoking. i will be stressing the entire game.

as much as i despise the lot of you, i must take notice when a vikings fan doesn't come off like a total *****. so may the best team win and all of that good stuff.

V

Vikeman

Good clean rivalry is always fun. I was in Desert storm and half of my platoon were Pack fans and I was the only Vikes fan. Truth is I would have taken a bullet for any one of them. It's imperitive to always keep things in perspective.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Good clean rivalry is always fun. I was in Desert storm and half of my platoon were Pack fans and I was the only Vikes fan. Truth is I would have taken a bullet for any one of them. It's imperitive to always keep things in perspective.

you're a good man 4th, regardless of your allegiance to the vikes. perspective is everything, thanks for the reminder.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is my first time to this board and it seems to be pretty cool. Arrow most of the GB fans that come to our site are the ******. Having said that LOs is really cool and funny. He is at least honest about your team. And the game Christmas Eve is a huge game. The one question I always have is why does GB have so many home games at the end of the year. They know that is the time when the division is on the line. I know you will say that in the division it switches but the out of division games always seems to have some opponent coming to Lambut field while the Vikes are on the road. That is a huge advantage at the end of the year. We are always on the road the last game, it seems like the NFL wants you to have the North title. Why are we always on the road for our last game. Good luck GB fans Christmas Eve!!! NEWS Flash Vikes win!! Vikes Win!!!

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tarkenton, Check the schedule bud. Our last two games are on the road against NFC North teams.
To be honest, I'm having a hard time getting excited about the game Friday. Neither the Packers or the Viqueens are playing very well, and even though we will probably both be going to the playoffs, I don't like either teams chances of going very far. The T.O. injury gives everyone a better chance, but we couldn't beat the Eagles last year without him. I would be considerably more enthusiastic if we were playing better ball, eliminating the mistakes (penalties and turnovers) and looked to be peaking going into the playoffs. Despite my lack of enthusiasm, I will be watching on Xmas eve and of course pulling for the Packers. I just wish this team would show more heart and quit making the same mistakes they've made since the start of the season.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here, here, NC - you tell him! I would luv to have ALL of our December games at home - the rest of the NFL hates to come to Lambeau that time of year.

Hey 4th - comments on the Metrodome game against the Pack from last year?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well after a sunny Florida team looking not so affected by the frozen tundra, I don't know how much of a feared statdium it is going to be anymore. It has become less and less of an intimidating place to play in the past few years. We are losing game after game there, even in the cold.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NCpacker you could put your comments in the Viking site and change your name and no one would know the difference. The fact is you are right, both teams look pathetic as far as playoff caliber teams go. Actually both teams look so similar you could probably change the uniforms and no one outside of Minnesota and GB would know the difference. But I still gotta see the game and see the Vikes put a whoopin' on Favre!!!!! That is what Christmas is all about RIGHT?!?!?!!?

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol that year ... we got in cause of a 4th and 26 in the playoffs ... and the 4th and 26 came back to haunt us and turn around the game lol

Members online

Latest posts