[VIDEO] Packers Vs. Lions (9-24-06)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center][video width=640 height=480]http://d2aclan.com/Videos/Packers.Lions.9.24.06.wmv[/video][/align]

Video can also be viewed at YouTube.

Want to keep this clip and watch it as many times as you want? Right click this HERE and save it to your Desktop!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lmao detoit? see what happens when i rush? haha

Few comments.

Notice Hawk's dance after his first NFL sack? There wasn't one. Notice how Barnett does a dance when he makes a tackle?

Notice Bubba Franks hussle on the Ahman Green fumble? if he hadn't hussled like that they probably would have walked in the end zone.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great Job Z2C,

I forgot until I watched your highlights that Brett had spread out his throws to ten different guys ( loved that block too ). Jennings had speed eh ? Thanks again !!! Forgot to mention Hawks Sack, some things are looking up !!!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
umair said:
that was a good video!!

their where alot of highlights in this video.

Thanks guys!

I tried to get as many 'noteworthy' plays as I could. With YouTube I'm limited to 10:00 and 100MB file. :)
I did the second half three times before it finally worked for me. That was frustrating and time consuming so I started cleaning my apartment and stuff while I cooled down haha

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Notice Hawk's dance after his first NFL sack? There wasn't one. Notice how Barnett does a dance when he makes a tackle?

I really like Barnett as a player, but his samurai dance after routine plays (plays he is being paid to make) really leave me cold on him. Nick has a long way to go.

Thanks for the video Z.

theresa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks so much! I live in TX & saw nothing of this game...except for 1 or 2 highlights.. I almost feel like I got to watch the game now!! :)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Z2C. Good job with the video. I really wish I could have seen this game. Glad you did this for us.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They keep showing Bears or Vikings games here in Iowa so I can hardly actually watch the Packers play so this is awesome being able to see these. It totally made my day. Thanks alot, I hope you keep making these.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well done Z2C, one of your best yet. Excellent blending of music on this one too. Thanks for taking all the time and effort to put this together!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn Morency was awesome on that kick return tackle, the blockers never even saw him!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah zero is gonna be doing them all, and im not going to anymore.

1. He gets them up sooner
2. I don't get all the games :(

So while I started this helpful tradition, Zero will carry it on with kickassedness (thats a word)

thanks zero!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:

So while I started this helpful tradition, Zero will carry it on with kickassedness (thats a word)

thanks zero!

No pressure!! lol j/k I will be doing a set of clips for every game barring my PocketDISH doesn't fail me like it almos did last night. (lesson learned, don't stop editing middle of a avi file and try to resume without closing the avi first!!)

1, FINE, I will share my blue pills with you, damn
2, Get you some Dish Network!!

and yw bro :)

WinnipegPackFan said:
Hey, Z2C is getting FAMOUS for these videos, I am finding them everywhere now. Check this out :

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/forum ... php?t=7718

You get that raise from Ryan yet Z2C ?

haha ... Ryan is still trying to ban me!! :p j/k

To everyone who posted nice comments thank you!! This may sound corny or whatever, but I was having a pretty crappy day at work until I read the comments in this thread and found out the video had been posted on several other sites. I'm really glad you all appreciate it and enjoy it!!
Again thank you!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

thanks zero!

Trom I hope you still do them when you get the game/have time, the more the better!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
tromadz said:

thanks zero!

Trom I hope you still do them when you get the game/have time, the more the better!

I agree. Keep doing them or I plan my route for that six hour trip south!! :)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero....that was unbelievable. And the music was awesome. Even for an old man like me. That last song was great.

You have some serious talent. I'm sure it is against some ******* NFL rules but you should send these highlight clips out. See if you can get into the business. If not, your talent is being wasted.

I think I said the same thing to trom after the first week. I know the technology is awesome now but you still need to know how to use it. You two should look into this line of work.

OK that's the last nice thing I'll say all week. I promise.

Members online

Latest posts