[VIDEO] MNF Antionio Freeman

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That one never gets old and I'll never forget where I was, sitting on a sofa between the 2 biggest Vikings fans I know. hehe They were both yelling no way. I believe that's Chris Dishman who thinks he made the play

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
I was looking everywhere for this! Love this play.

I remember someone asking for a link to it long time ago. I was watching ESPN and they had their special going on MNF plays. I ran my *** off (again) to hook up my PocketDISH so I could record it. :)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched ESPN news 6 times after the game just so I could keep laughing at the vikes

What do ppl think about starting a page/link for archived youtube or other packer videos on this site?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
I watched ESPN news 6 times after the game just so I could keep laughing at the vikes

What do ppl think about starting a page/link for archived youtube or other packer videos on this site?

I'm still preaching that to Ryan. He's extremely busy lately so he can't do much. Have no worries. I am persistant! lol

I have several more videos in the making that I'd like to share. But I'd like for them to have a LOCATABLE with ease position on the site so they do not go overlooked.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classic in deed.

I never get tired of watching this one.

It's every bit as good as The Catch in 04 that put GB into the playoffs and sent MN cryng all the way home.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts