Video Highlights - Preseason Week 2

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, classic.

I went to packerchatters and seen where Bruce linked it. Cmon Bruce, you cant give a brother credit?

Just "Seattle highlight video link" ?

Oh well, what can ya do (watermark the **** out of future videos is what I can do. :) )

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lol, classic.

I went to packerchatters and seen where Bruce linked it. Cmon Bruce, you cant give a brother credit?

Oh well, what can ya do (watermark the **** out of future videos is what I can do. :) )
Ya know its hard to give credit when you're busy digging up old threads you wrote so you can say 'I told you so'.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am happy to go back and give you credit Trom. I never tried to take credit and when you press the link to watch the video it lists you as the creator.

I have PMed both you and Zero and asked permission to pass on your links in the past, and both of you have given permission.

Sorry if either of you took offense -- I certainly never claimed to have made the highlight video. You both are very talented in this area and I am on the opposite end of that spectrum in regards to technical skill.

My intent was simply to give people who had not seen the game a link so that they can see some outstanding highlights and some great creative work by a talented young artist.

And longtimefan: I don't believe any one gave me credit for the highlights, rather they thanked me for the link - unless it was someone at a site I am not a member like espn. I cannot access the forum site without joining which I have no intention of doing.

lol, classic.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep up your fine work Trom -- I have not seen all of your work, but what I have has been great. The same goes to you Zero, though I have to say that your shot was hardly fair - but whatever.

Here is how the post at PC now reads:

Seattle highlight video link

The credit for creating this video goes to a talented young man who goes by the name Tromadz. If you look at the credit at the link site it does give credit to him. I am adding this to be clear that I simply shared the link to this talented young artists work.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep up your fine work Trom -- I have not seen all of your work, but what I have has been great. The same goes to you Zero, though I have to say that your shot was hardly fair - but whatever.

Here is how the post at PC now reads:

Seattle highlight video link

The credit for creating this video goes to a talented young man who goes by the name Tromadz. If you look at the credit at the link site it does give credit to him. I am adding this to be clear that I simply shared the link to this talented young artists work.
nice video

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero, though I have to say that your shot was hardly fair - but whatever.

What's not fair is you having the time, knowledge and ability to write the articles that some of us share similar thoughts as well and digging them up to say "i told u so". :p

I like ya articles, I just would prefer you let someone else pat you on the back. I for one always mention how you were right about Manuel and other things that I know of.

My personal preference is to try an let others pat me instead of myself. You're a talented individual and I guess I just expected more (in my opinion) from ya. I recall a time where you got a little upset that people read your article, but did not reply to it.

I guess what I'm trying to say without offending you more than I have, is just let your work do the talking. It speaks loudly and well.

I do apologize for offending you, that was not my goal. As for posting my videos, please do. I make them for fans and the more that see them, the happier I am.

You can still download all of 2006 video's on PH.com. I'm working on putting all 16 clips onto one DVD too, but I'm not sure how to distribute it without making it look like I'm trying to make profit from it while also not spending 3-5 bucks shipping it out to ppl lol

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:

What's not fair is you having the time, knowledge and ability to write the articles that some of us share similar thoughts as well and digging them up to say "i told u so". :p

I like ya articles, I just would prefer you let someone else pat you on the back. I for one always mention how you were right about Manuel and other things that I know of.

My personal preference is to try an let others pat me instead of myself. You're a talented individual and I guess I just expected more (in my opinion) from ya. I recall a time where you got a little upset that people read your article, but did not reply to it.

I guess what I'm trying to say without offending you more than I have, is just let your work do the talking. It speaks loudly and well.

I do apologize for offending you, that was not my goal. As for posting my videos, please do. I make them for fans and the more that see them, the happier I am.

You can still download all of 2006 video's on PH.com. I'm working on putting all 16 clips onto one DVD too, but I'm not sure how to distribute it without making it look like I'm trying to make profit from it while also not spending 3-5 bucks shipping it out to ppl lol

Zero: I'm not offended and we have no problem. My "not fair" comment was that you took it out of context. There were at least four posts in a row with each saying they called it on Bigby first, I playfully and accurately pointed out that I had written about it just after the last season ended. When you tie it to a thread that says my sharing a link (that has Trom credited as the creator) was trying to take credit -- that was what was unfair. I never tried to take credit in any way or form and I clearly have and will continue to give you and trom credit for your fine video work

It is no big deal. Keep up your good work.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Bruce said:

Zero: I'm not offended and we have no problem. My "not fair" comment was that you took it out of context. There were at least four posts in a row with each saying they called it on Bigby first, I playfully and accurately pointed out that I had written about it just after the last season ended. When you tie it to a thread that says my sharing a link (that has Trom credited as the creator) was trying to take credit -- that was what was unfair. I never tried to take credit in any way or form and I clearly have and will continue to give you and trom credit for your fine video work

It is no big deal. Keep up your good work.

Cool cool. Sorry for the confusion.

Members online

Latest posts