Video Highlights - Preseason Week 2

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I set up a FTP for you if your videos get flagged again. I gave up hosting them at Meta cuz they kept killing them and MySpace did the same thing.

Just letting you know there's another option if all else fails.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, I had to pause the video to comment here. I just about died when you inserted the image of the flying monkey during Bigby's sack. A true "LOL" moment there.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, I had to pause the video to comment here. I just about died when you inserted the image of the flying monkey during Bigby's sack. A true "LOL" moment there.

Yeah, I've been having fun with preseason and taking liberties with the videos. But watching the game, that was the first thing I thought about when Bibgy flew onto the QBs face.

Zero, yeah, I might have to take you up on your offer. under 60mb you say? That would be a challenge for me cuz I like to make ridiculously long videos(i dont know why). If myspace and metacafe poop on me again, I just might have to do that. Thanks.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
jdlax said:

Yeah, I've been having fun with preseason and taking liberties with the videos. But watching the game, that was the first thing I thought about when Bibgy flew onto the QBs face.

Zero, yeah, I might have to take you up on your offer. under 60mb you say? That would be a challenge for me cuz I like to make ridiculously long videos(i dont know why). If myspace and metacafe poop on me again, I just might have to do that. Thanks.

I have it set up to 300MB right now. Typically 100MB is the limit for Meta and MySpace so if its under that, it shouldn't be a problem.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been a pain to upload these videos lately, but hopefully these work! So for those who didn't see the game...enjoy. And for those who DID, enjoy again! Go packers!

try this one first < -- click

Try this one if the first one doesn't work <---- Clicky

Several things (in no order):

1) Thank God we found our returner. Our STs this year aren't going to suck. :jumpsmile:

2) Cullen Jenkins is going to the Pro Bowl.

3) Either AJ Hawk or Nick Barnett are going to the Pro Bowl.

4) As I said last week, too many PF posters overreacted last week to Favre's poor performance. Favre still has it.

5) Jones is impressive. I owe TT an apology. I was one of the people screaming for Randy Moss and was pissed when we didn't get him. I now think our receiving corps is going to be pretty good w/o Moss.

6) Our RBs will be more dependent on the OL opening holes. If they "get" it, our RBs will be good. I'm not worried about our RB situation.

7) We're going to be a defense first team, but our O will be better than da Bear's O. If our D could be somewhat close to da Bears D, we'll win the division in '08.

8) As I've said, '07 is going to be a fun year to be a Packer fan. '08 will be even better.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4) As I said last week, too many PF posters overreacted last week to Favre's poor performance. Favre still has it.

So last week people over reacted and now this week he's golden?

Favre needs more reps, he's not doing as well as he should be.

Next week vs the Jags, thats when we can make more accurate statements about Favre's performance.

We can't last week he sucked and that was an over reaction because this week he completed 5 more passes.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

So last week people over reacted and now this week he's golden?

Favre needs more reps, he's not doing as well as he should be.

Next week vs the Jags, thats when we can make more accurate statements about Favre's performance.

We can't last week he sucked and that was an over reaction because this week he completed 5 more passes.

I'm not implying he's golden. I just said he still has it. I'm guessing he has a better year than last year, but as I said on that Favre is a top 10 QB post, I ranked him at #9. I don't think he's a top 5 any more.

But yes, you are correct. He does need more reps. I'm confident we'll have good chemistry though by the third or fourth game in the season.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with all the "jacked up"(mountain dew) and "spider-monkey" comments....

i move that we all agree to Texas Ranger or TR as Atari Bigbys new nickname.

not that a guy named Atari needs a nickname..but still

i hope the team is as jacked up as they were for this game as they are for thursday nights national tv game!! beat the freakin jags

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna stick with spider monkey, granted he continues leaping onto QB's facemasks.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Blackmons kickoff return I noticed #57 coming downfield acually CATCHING up to everybody including Will. I didn't know the guy was that fast.

Secondly, does #89 ever drop one?

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom, will you be posting highlights of each week throughout the season? I think you did a bunch last year and it was great - especially when we cant see the games on TV.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom, will you be posting highlights of each week throughout the season? I think you did a bunch last year and it was great - especially when we cant see the games on TV.

When I get the games, usually i will.

I think they replay them on nfl network, so...probably.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts