Video emerges of Nick Collins incident

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
On Monday night, Packers safety Nick Collins had an altercation with a fan at Soldier Field following Green Bay's 20-17 loss to the Bears.Though video shot by FOX 6 can't be posted online by FOX 6 due to league rules,...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins was justified in his actions.. especially if the dude spit on him! Who does that? I would have liked to been there to toss the guy over the railing..throw him to the lions (so to speak).

If the"fan" did those things to any other person in stadium, do you think he'd walk out of there without a limp or black eye? doubtful.

INpackfan66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have posted this comment several times in regard to this incident. I have been going to the Bears/Packers game in Chicago for years. I have been spit on, had beer poured on me as I exit the seating area, been used as a paper towel in the rest room, and been called things that would make a Sailor blush. I have seen property destroyed, (Cheese Hats torn into tiny Cheese Pieces). The worst was several years ago, a GB fan was standing and cheering a td when the guy in front of him threw a full cup of beer in his face, when he confronted him, he was rewarded with a beating by the guy and several of his friends. When Security arrived, they took the GB fan out, even after several people told them that he didn't do anything! No Bears fans had to go. The game Monday night was much better as the fans around us were very good fans. Everyone was cheering for their team and giving each other a good natured ribbing, as it should be. As a fan, you CANNOT retaliate for fear of escalating the situation to physical violence, and you are always outnumbered. When a guy spits on you, and his 3 drunk buddies with him ask you what you are going to do about it, the smart thing to do is walk away! Not surprised it happened to Nick, it happens to the fans too!!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of stadiums have a service you can text if fans become ****** bags. I would definitely be using the service if I got spit on or if a beer was thrown in my face.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
A lot of stadiums have a service you can text if fans become ****** bags. I would definitely be using the service if I got spit on or if a beer was thrown in my face.
I think they all do now. I think the text goes to the NFL who then relays the message back to the stadium. I think it's the reason you have to include PACKERS in your message. And I think the number's the same in every stadium.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont care who the player is, its bush league to do **** like this.

Most guys wouldnt dare say something face to face.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will just have to see how much jawing Bears fan will be doing after they come to our stadium.

Bottom line is you can not drop the N-bomb and expect to get NO reaction. Class-less Bears fan for you right there.

Members online

Latest posts