[VIDEO] Bears Vs. Packers (9-10-06)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center][video width=512 height=384]http://d2aclan.com/Videos/Packers.Bears.9.10.06.wmv[/video][/align]

Video can also be viewed at YouTube. It's still processing at this time. 3am Eastern it should be working just fine.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thanks again guys.

Nice comment on the play by play, appreciate it. Looking forward to it next week. PM Ryan to get it posted in advance :)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! That does not look like the Bears game that I saw.

Really looking for just anything at this point eh?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice vid Man

Love the song to one of my favorites from the sickness album

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Wow! That does not look like the Bears game that I saw.

Really looking for just anything at this point eh?

My editing is of Packers Highlights.

GP_1_Again said:
Holy, Wow Zero EXCELLENT Work!!!!!!!! Ryan is lucky to have you here making great stuff like that! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't be afraid to send him a PM about this heh :p

I'm still working on getting on his good side after my "ban".

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video zero and thanks again...

Btw, is it just me or is it great to see #30 out there looking good?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Gosh I agree. He looked awesome. I know some of his yards were 'garbage' yards or what have you. But he had that quickness and burst he was lacking at the end of the 04 season.

Remember. He was suffering from an injury during the final games of the 04 season and then it finally gave out completely during the 05 season.

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool

Do you remember something called shortcuts that used to screen on one of the many NFL channels in the state? I remember a group of people recorded and made available via bittorrent every game in the NFL but it was called shortcuts.

It was basically each play from start to finish, showing a replay for TDs, INTS, Fumbles and stuff. It totalled around 25-27 minutes. Gee it would be nice to see those. I love the highlights, don't get me wrong. I also like watching each and every play, even the bad ones :)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Sef0r said:
Zero2Cool

Do you remember something called shortcuts that used to screen on one of the many NFL channels in the state? I remember a group of people recorded and made available via bittorrent every game in the NFL but it was called shortcuts.

It was basically each play from start to finish, showing a replay for TDs, INTS, Fumbles and stuff. It totalled around 25-27 minutes. Gee it would be nice to see those. I love the highlights, don't get me wrong. I also like watching each and every play, even the bad ones :)

You may be able to find the entire game via torrent in the very near future.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah watch how great Green looks on the run and then watch the guy who opened up the hole.......he is no longer a Packer

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, it sucks we dont have any other FBs

oh wait, we do.

stop complaining for the sake of complaining. its getting fuucking old.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah, it sucks we dont have any other FBs

oh wait, we do.

stop complaining for the sake of complaining. its getting fuucking old.

We do? Are you sure Big Willy is ready to go? What happens if he gets hurt? I swear you must think just like TT, which is not at all.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, dont insult me. ive ignored you mostly the last 2 days and thats the first thing you say. nice.

Willie probably coulda played sunday, but they didnt play him, to be safe im assuming(assuming, im not stating my opinion\thoughts as facts. You should try this).

Willie SHOULD be good to go this week and following weeks, unless he gets hurt again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts