[ video ] - Bears at Packers

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]Packers 26, Bears 7

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/Packers.Bears.12.31.06.wmv[/video][/align]

Got that annoying commerical outta there! Hopefully this time it won't be deleted.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahhh dont rip it.

the way you ride my coattails, im always afraid you're gonna rip something.

:)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ahhh dont rip it.

the way you ride my coattails, im always afraid you're gonna rip something.

:)

lol, i had mine posted at like 6pm yesterday! ... it kept getting deleted, like usual... but ive talked to Ryan and I think I got it workable for him and myself. That little graphic annoyed me after I watched it. I hardly ever view the movie after I make it. This one i did though an yea that graphic was annoying.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah thats why ya did it. suuuuuuuure.

its all good, the more packers vids the better.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thoughts on making a Packers Video sub forum? So everything would be easier to find, keep them all in one place etc?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thoughts on making a Packers Video sub forum? So everything would be easier to find, keep them all in one place etc?

I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!!!

I suggested this MANY times before!! lol

I would suggest a video forum, yes. ;)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha it's a much better idea if I suggest it :p I will go create that and start moving them over ;)

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video, man we really did dominate - I enjoyed seeing all of those awesome plays again! The Packers looked great, Favre looked great! So nice to end the season on such a positive note.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this video it never gets old, great music Led Zeppelin and the packers kicking the bears *** what else could you ask for?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know it is way late but i think im the first one to catch this mistake. It says Bears at Packers when it is really suppose to be Packers at Bears

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
i know it is way late but i think im the first one to catch this mistake. It says Bears at Packers when it is really suppose to be Packers at Bears

It was caught shortly after it was posted. I assumed it was not worthy of any attention as everyone knew what was implied. Just didn't seem worth the extra 30-45 mins of recompiling and reuploading. :shrug:

Packers Vs Bears would mean the Packers were the home team, which we all know is not accurate. It does not say "Bears at Packers".

To be accurate it would need to have "Vs" changed to "at". I've always had issues with that lol

Thanks for pointing out the mistake though.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:

It was caught shortly after it was posted. I assumed it was not worthy of any attention as everyone knew what was implied. Just didn't seem worth the extra 30-45 mins of recompiling and reuploading. :shrug:

Packers Vs Bears would mean the Packers were the home team, which we all know is not accurate. It does not say "Bears at Packers".

To be accurate it would need to have "Vs" changed to "at". I've always had issues with that lol

Thanks for pointing out the mistake though.

ya if it took 30-45 mins to fix it would not be worth it

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: [ video ] - Packers at Bears

[align=center]Packers 26, Bears 7

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/Packers.Bears.12.31.06.wmv[/video][/align]

Got that annoying commerical outta there! Hopefully this time it won't be deleted.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
jfc why cant u edit ur post? how stupid

anyhow. PL did u mean the topic of the thread was wrong? cuz yes ur right... the whole VS thing is what i thought u were talkign about and i think i have it wrong, but i dunno

Members online

Latest posts