1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Valhalla Express

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Valhalla Express, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +65
    Hey there Packer Fans,

Friends call me Val. I am a lifelong Vikings fan (since 1968 - I feel old) and thought it would be nice to chat with fellow football fans (regardless of team color and emblem) and agree to disagree. You won't find any "trouble making-flaming-troll" behavior from me on your forum. I've enjoyed the Packers-Vikings rivalry since childhood and found it to be one of the most spirited rivalries in the NFL.

I've had the opportunity to play football for 14 years and have coached high school, college and semi-pro for the last 20+ years. I have nothing but respect for the game.

Good luck to you in the playoffs and hope your 'D' puts as much pressure on Vick as it did on Cutler this last week.

SKOL!

~Val (Valhalla Express)

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    Always nice to get a rivals respectable fan!

WELCOME!

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    ^^^ what LT said.. and welcome!

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Welcome to the forum :)

5. Valhalla Express

Ratings:
    +65
    Thank you for the welcome guys! Look forward to talking some football! By the way, I like the forum format a lot. Nice job on the site!

~Val

6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family!!! I look forward to discussing some football with you, nice Vikings fan!!! Hope you guys have a better go next year under Frazier. Your guys seem to respect him, so hopefully that is the first step in rebuilding. Hope the QB situation gets resolved as well. Weber? Your team will rebuild, no worries. Need to rebuild the stadium too, couldn't resist, LOL. What can you do but laugh in a season like that. Keep your head uo and hope for some better luck next season.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    welcome!

thoughts on favre?

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Welcome to the forum man!
    We sometimes have problems with other fans posting, so I ask you to keep things civil, and that if you want to talk smack, we have a smack area where almost everything is permitted! Well, excluding harassing people, riling people up, and personal attacks.

We have a long time Vikings fan in this forum in Raptorman, a great poster, and another habitual in purplepeopleeaters. Philtration (?) is also a long time bears fan on the forum. So we have some other regulars, and as long as you behave respectly, there won't be any problem!

9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    I am surprised we dont have more bears fans posting on here. I think we have more eagles posters than bears fans in the past 2 weeks

10. Valhalla Express

Ratings:
    +65
    Thanks for the welcome PackersRS. As I posted, no troll B.S. comes from my keyboard, ever. I've been reading your forums for a while to get the feel of the people here, and to be honest, they are more well behaved than most on the Vikings board I left due to the lack of moderating and the trolls that run amok. I don't mind the Packer fans razzing on me for bleeding purple, as long as it is in good fun. :crazy:

Can't wait for next season and watch Brett Favre (sorry, I swore) roll out in his wheelchai... oh wait, didn't he just retire? By the way, I keep watching your sigpic waiting for Matthews to hammer-throw Favre into the crowd.

~Val