Uyy Karumba...Brett announcement coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if you are for real or not.
Either you are the most outrageous Packers fan I have ever come across or else you are just posing as a Packers fan to troll and make a mockery of the fans.

I've had this suspicion myself lately about this guy........

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.....if you don't want Favre's number retired you're a crybaby or dramaqueen, and if you want Favre's number retired you are a impostor and a traitor? Do I have a grasp of whats going on here?

Just to clarify I do not feel that endorsing reconciliation by itself makes you an imposter or traitor. I do however feel those characterizations apply to Favre fans who were and perhaps still are wearing Vikings colors in our midst, put that man before the Packers. I used the term imposter to that guy who admits he basically cheers for everyone--well not everyone but likes a bunch of teams. Sorry but that does not fly with me. Anyway that was in a different thread so I don't know why it is brought up again.
But yes, there is a lot of acrimony in Packerland, and we all know who to thank for that. Civil War in Packerland--it rages on.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Just to clarify I do not feel that endorsing reconciliation by itself makes you an imposter or traitor. I do however feel those characterizations apply to Favre fans who were and perhaps still are wearing Vikings colors in our midst, put that man before the Packers. I used the term imposter to that guy who admits he basically cheers for everyone--well not everyone but likes a bunch of teams. Sorry but that does not fly with me. Anyway that was in a different thread so I don't know why it is brought up again.
But yes, there is a lot of acrimony in Packerland, and we all know who to thank for that. Civil War in Packerland--it rages on.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hahahahaha. Civil War? With like....killings and stuff?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goodbye.
It's been sorta fun.
I'm putting this thread onto ignore.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's another thing that nobody ever considers. Favre wanted a shot at another Super Bowl before retiring. In 2008-09, can anyone name a single team that was better primed to make a Super Bowl run that was in need of a QB other than the Vikings? Anyone? But yet that fact gets swept under the rug in the name of maintaining the "traitor" mantra.
The Jets. The went as far TWICE with Marc Sanchez. I concede that there is good reason to believe Berty was no longer effective in bad weather, but NY is not nearly as cold as Green Bay or Chicago.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Now we got people questioning other people if they are Packer fans or not or just trolls.

For **** sakes this is going nowhere. Mr.Moderator would you kindly lock this thread up as this thread has out lived its usefulness and nothing of value is being discussed or talked about.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of your fellow haters even cringe at 90% of the drivel you spew about "nightmare scenarios" and "destruction of the Packers" and all of the other apocalyptic nonsense you've been posting.

I wanted to address this separarely.

Jason Wilde likened this scenario to the alternative Hill Valley with Biff Tannen running the show, saying things would have been really ugly had things turned out a bit different. Not too different to the dramatic language I use, although certainly more light-hearted:

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/page.php?feed=2&id=14901&is_corp=1

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I wanted to address this separarely.

Jason Wilde likened this scenario to the alternative Hill Valley with Biff Tannen running the show, saying things would have been really ugly had things turned out a bit different. Not too different to the dramatic language I use, although certainly more light-hearted:

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/page.php?feed=2&id=14901&is_corp=1

Dude no one cares anymore. We all know how you feel. I agree with what you're saying.....but you are beating the **** out of it.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually,from a non linear,non-subjective viewpoint,it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey wimey stuff..

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if you are for real or not.
Either you are the most outrageous Packers fan I have ever come across or else you are just posing as a Packers fan to troll and make a mockery of the fans.

He also thinks Packer fans should be more like Philly fans and soccer thugs in Europe.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I noted one of E's posts on a Milwaukee Journal story and I will give him "consistency" as as a poster.

I just want to note that I have NEVER purchased or owned a jersey with a player's name on it. Players come and go. I have met a good number of players over the years...some were even memorable as people. Thing is, even growing up, playing the game in grade school, high school and one year of D3 - turns out I was a slow, white farmboy...I never idolized players... I met Nitschke and Starr after they played and was really impressed with them. I met DT Mike McCoy in line at a church pancake dinner and was impressed by him as a man...but fact is, too many fans idolize these guys ... Favre included, without realizing these guys are only football players. They are just pieces to the puzzle and temporary pieces at that. I am not about to let any of them affect my day to day as most fans do. I am a fan of the organization by birthright. ?.players just pass through.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL.... I don't think Favre is anywhere NEAR as smart as you make him out to be. He'd have to be a bit of an evil genius to make all those things happen "by his design."

Bretts inner circle (more specifically, his merchandise store owner and officialbrettfavre.com web site owner) posted on officialbrettfavre.com/forum to come to the airport when his plane landed in GB with signs in support of Brett...

They even gave Teds fax # to fax in support to Brett

They spun the truth about things being said in the media..When I questioned why the stuff wasnt really true, I was stripped of my mod buttons and banned

So while you think Brett and his people arent that smart..I am telling you 100% they are

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was saved by GB, not the other way around.

This is a money play by both sides. Too much money on the table to ignore each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts