Ut oh, Eagles!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, do we have to worry about the Eagles being a threat in the NFC now? I hate to admit it but Vick looked unstoppable last night against the Redskins D. There is now talk of them going to the Superbowl if that offensive line can hold up and stay healthy. They are certainly poised to win the NFL East, their only competition being the Giants. I fear we may of unleashed a monster in Vick. Hopefully for our sake as well as the rest of the NFC's, the Redskins game was a one time occurrence and not a prelude of what we can expect from them for the 2nd half of the season.

Micheal Vick's Career Day Spoils Donavan McNabb's Party

Here is an article on last night's game. I'm not going to post its content as it contains the dreaded Getty Images.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Redskins D had no answers to Vick.

But they didn't gameplan properly. I don't know if we can do it, though we have MUCH more speed than they do, actually, right now, our D is #1 in the league in scoring, but Vick can be contained. He won't beat you with his hands. Sure, he's a MUCH better QB than he was, but he's not dissecting Ds. If he can't run, he's an average QB. We put Sam Shields spying on him, we let our playmakers do their job...

The thing about the Eagles, their OL is very suspect, and so is their D.

But they're a much thougher team than they were week 1.

So are we, though.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
After the Giants/Eagles game can we judge. On some nights a team is just on fire, especially versus a division rival.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I think division games can get out of hand since each side knows each other better. And Washington's D isn't all that great. Not like he dismantled Pittsburgh. I'll hold off judgment. We dominated Dallas, and they come back and dominated the Giants.

Just the way it is in the NFL. Any given sunday.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We might have to face in playoffs, better be HERE in the cold..Maybe this time could be different

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts