• Leinart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We better start sending our scouts to their games because as much as I hate to say it, we MAY have a top 5 draft pick in 2006. So if you had to choose, who would you take, Matt Leinart or Reggie Bush(assuming he goes pro: he is currently a junior)?

I would personally take Bush because we need a better RB than Ahman and this kid WILL be the next Ladanian Tomlinson because he:

-is FAST
-has good moves
-has good hands
-can make plays out of the backfield

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Bush. Being in Southern Cal I have seen this guy play and he can do it all. Rush, receive, return punts & kick offs. The guy has incredable moves, is quick , has breakaway speed... U name it.

Besides, Ahman seems to be loosing it. The last 7 games dating back to last year as one Member on this site posted, he has failed to gain 100 yards and I believe his longest run is 20 yds. He is also in the last year of his contract.

Other than Bush, I also like D'Angelo Williams from Memphis. He had a great season last year and has picked up where he left off this season.

Of coarse, we would have to tank (continue our lousey play) to get a top 5 pick.

Anyone else you folks like for a future RB??

Members online

Latest posts