Urlacher says Bears, not Packers, are best team in NFC

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Good for you Urly.
Keep thinking you're the best, even though experts, fans from other teams, fans from your own team, your teammates, your coaches, and the facts say otherwise! And if they keep saying so, just put your hands in your ears and shout "lalalal I can't hear you lalalal".

LOL!!!! I'm getting a visual of it. "Lalalala" :Heristical:

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the F is Brain Urlacher? Oh yeah, that slow injury prone past his prime LB for the Bears. *******.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't imagine anyone on the Packers team saying another team is better than them, even before they won the SB...Urlacher is just being Urlacher

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
To paraphrase a famous sports quote, an unnamed Packer replied to Urlacher's comment: "Did Brian say something? I couldn't hear him...I had a Super Bowl ring in one ear and an NFC Championship ring in the other.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Brian did date Paris Hilton at one point in time, so can we trust his judgment?

When Paris "It's impossible for me to keep my legs together" Hilton dumps you , you know you are one sad case...

...unless of course....sure I understand it now... lets just say his athletic supporter consists of a peanut shell and a rubber band...ala Brent Perve

"The Bears are better than the Packers, Cutler is better than Rodgers, Tillman is better than Woodson, I am better than Mathews, etc, etc, etc"

Classic sign of BMSP Syndrome ( that's big mouth, small ***** Syndrome)

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check this out. The Chicago Bears are point blank, the luckiest team in the NFL. I don't care what anyone has to say. Those two Detroit games last season.. both should have been losses. And that right there would have put the Packers at the top of the division. Now I'm not trying to change the past, we won the Superbowl, that's legit. But what I'm trying say is the Bears are always ball hogs on Defense, and what side of the ball does he play on? Defense. Not only that, but when you look at the offense side of the ball, yeah they have a running game, yeah they have an okay QB, but the bears have been lacking in the pass game for the last 5 years or so. And putting Devin Hester in as a number 2 receiver isn't saying much. If you put him on any other team, he'd easily be a number 4. All he's good for is his return ability. But back to Girlacher, he's winding down on his NFL career, so he just needs to shut up and play his last few years.

P.S. I ******* hate the Bears =)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont like the bears but I respect them and their history. they gave the Packers a run for their money in the NFC championship, which imo justified them being there. Unlike ATL.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Wood Chipper says Packers, not Bears, just won the Super Bowl and beat the Bears in the NFC Championship.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL when you're 0-2 in last two games against another team, you don't talk as if you're better. Makes Bears look even dumber after the draft incident w/ the Ravens.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont like the bears but I respect them and their history. they gave the Packers a run for their money in the NFC championship, which imo justified them being there. Unlike ATL.

This.

I hate the bears, but they're a franchise I respect. Their fans, most of them that is, not so much, but the franchise, I respect it.

They're still not as good as the Packers franchise, though. But then again, we're the best franchise in pro football...

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I also respect the Bears, but do not like them. The truth is, (IMO) that it is hard to have a decent rivalry with a team that is not any good. If there is not a healthy dose of fear/respect it is not much of a rivalry. Even the Queens; I'm not sure that I believe that the Pack/Queens is as much a rivalry as it is animosity because they and their fans are so obnoxious and irritating.
I love to watch the Pack beat the Bears because the Bears are usually reasonably good (even if they only play reasonably well against the Packers in any given season) and there is a certain sense of accomplishment.
I love to watch the Pack beat the Queens simply because I despise them and all they stand for and I don't have the same sense of accomplishment as much as a sense of gratification -- sort of like punching out the bully who is all talk and no game.
:viksux:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like the retarded neighbor kid, you just gotta smile and give them a little encouragement. Without the bears there is no rivalry, and its a pretty good one.

That Urlacher says the darndest things!

Bears fans can always remember back to their glory year- note that's not plural unless a really old bear fan. So ffor Urlacher to find some satisfaction and achievement in being. Fantasy champion instead of possessing the actual Lombadi - more power to him.

L

Lunchboxer

If the Bears are the best of the NFC. Then how did the Pack beat them 10-0 to get in the playoffs and Take down the # 1 2 and 3 Seed. Pack Destroyed the Falcons in their Place of Business. The Pack also were the ones to Beat the Bears In Chicago and Held up the George C Halas Trophy in Chicago and went on to Beat the Steelers in SB 45.

If the Bears were so Amazing they should be the ones Holding up the Lombardi Trophy in Dallas.

Lets hope the Packers,Vikings and Lions Make Bear Meat out of the Bears :D

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Lets hope the Packers,Vikings and Lions Make Bear Meat out of the Bears :D

I agree with you Lunchboxer EXCEPT for the Vikings part. I always hope for a stale mate, tie, or 2-team no show for Vikings/Bears match-up. The only time I would EVER root for either one of them is if it would benefit the Packers.
:viksux::chisux:

TheBearers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh my Brian Urlacher....ohhhhh yessssssss only our BEARERS are the best team. Ohhhhh the packers wish they had power of the urn! but they don't! ohhhh yesss

TheBearers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
side note...obviously GB is a better team. At least it's not embarrassing to be a Chicago fan though.

ItalianPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor Urlacher. Really he think that A team builded with all that money for and old Julius Peppers and the "interception man" Jay Cutler can be the answer in the future?
The Bears have at their best maybe 2 years where they will fight for something. They are an aging team, with good defense, but no real gems in the offense.

We won a superbowl without Charles Woodson, Finley, Burnett, A.J Hawk and more.....If i think to our roster and the Bears team, i can't stop to smile....

From Italy
Alex

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read this article and I think it's a bunch of BS. We had 16 players on IR and 6 were starters. Look what we did! We sweep them last year and won the SB with these starters out. We whipped the Steelers who's only main concern was their Center, Pouncy, being out. Plus they had the Defensive Player of the Year Polamalu(who was a non factor). His is blinded by the fog in Chicago!
:chisux: :elf:

Reaction score
I really have no issue with what he said. He does acknowledge “I know we’re not the Super Bowl champs like the Green Bay Packers. . . . We want to be the best in our conference and to be there, we’ve got to go through Green Bay.” So he realize they need to get by GB to be the best.

Really what do you expect him to say? We suck? Our QB is a baby? He is saying what he should be saying. Besides it just give the Packers something to put up on their bulletin board!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts