Urlacher says Bears, not Packers, are best team in NFC

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher says he plays for the best team in the NFC, and the fact that the Packers beat the Bears in the NFC Championship Game and then won the Super Bowl isn’t going to change his mind. “I think we’re the best team in our conference,” Urlacher said during an appearance at…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do these guys got to run their mouth? They're only asking for trouble! I hope the Packers as well as the Vikings and Lions tear Urlacher a new one. Lets review some history from last season for a bit. It was the Bears that let the Packers into the playoffs and those same Bears that let the Packers into the Superbowl. I use the term "let" loosely. Perhaps it's not a good term to use. The Packers just beat the Bears in both games. It may of been close, but look who is holding the Lombardi trophy? Besides, say the Bears had won the NFC Championship,... I think they would of made Superbowl champions out of the Steelers. I don't think the Bears could of beaten the Steelers. I don't think the Bears are the best in our division, nor the conference, nor the league. They may of taken the division and won the battle, but they couldn't win the war. That victory belongs to the Green Bay Packers alone.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Isn't there an old saying that says.."If a Bear craps in the woods...do we care???" or something like that.

LOL!!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Of course, we must remember that this is the same guy who thinks Jayne Cutler is tough!:rotfl:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if he said anything else he would be laughed/stoned out of chicago.
i love when people dont give the packers their due though. the packers could win every single superbowl from here on out, and there will always be someone who overlooks the team, saying xxxxx is the best team in the nfl.
respect the pack or get your *** handed to you.
prepare for more of the same you ******* bears.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The answer to Urlacher's contention in one word: SCOREBOARD.

Urlacher's sad sack bears had two chances to knock the Packers out of the playoffs and failed miserably both times. Imagine the immense pain in Chicago - their arch rivals came into town and stepped on them on their way to winning the Super Bowl. And just for good measure caused their QB's "heart" to be questioned by bears fans and teammates alike - no matter what they say.

It's no wonder he's talking - it's all he has left.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for you Urly.
Keep thinking you're the best, even though experts, fans from other teams, fans from your own team, your teammates, your coaches, and the facts say otherwise! And if they keep saying so, just put your hands in your ears and shout "lalalal I can't hear you lalalal".

If you don't love yourself, who's gonna love you? I most certainly will not...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
someone should move this thread to the main part of the forum

Agreed.

Urlacher show us your ring and you can talk about being the best last year. If you want to be fair both the Packers and the Bears made it to the NFC championship game twice with the same results, just we won our Super Bowl. And your team had the chance to knock the Packers out TWICE. Once even at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts