Urban Dictionary defintions on Brett Favre *Adult Language*

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So i looked up Brett Favre on urbandictionary (bored at work) and the first page was typical things you expected out of packers fans prior to him ever retiring (the first time) and when i got to page 2 thats when all the funny defintions came up.

WARNING: Some of these are inappropriate!!!

1) Simultaneously being the best and worst at something.
Brett Favre holds the record for the most touchdowns ever, but also holds the record for the most interceptions. Loser.

2) The act of sending a **** pic through a text.
Sarah: I just got a Brett Favre from Josh!

Alex: What the hell are you talking about?

Sarah: He sent me a picture of his **** like Brett Favre did!!

3) During rear-entrance ***********; the act of removing the ***** from the ****** and then re-inserting it and then re-removing the ***** and once again re-inserting it just prior to *********** while simultaneously throwing a fist pump and high fiving your partner.
"This ***** I was banging thought I was done but I decided to throw in the Brett Favre just for kicks."

4) An unsolicited picture of your ***** sent via text or email
1. I sent her my "Brett Favre" and she loved it!

2. I iphoned her my "Brett Favre" and she totally slapped me with a restraining order

5) someone who doesn't know what they want. They can't make any final decisions. If they do make a decision, they don't stick with it. They keep changing their mind.
"So, is your boyfriend moving out?"

"Oh, I don't know! He's pulling a Brett Favre. First he wants to stay, then he wants to move, then he wants to stay, then he wants to move."

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
#3 for sure... I'm sure that is what Packer fans felt after his waffling. I know as a Vikings fan listening to all the Favre'ites on the forums... nevermind, I just threw up. Glad he is gone.

God, you Packers fans are lucky you have top notch quarterback like Rodgers to watch for the next 10-12 years.

~Val

Members online

Latest posts