1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Ahman Green, per NFL.com

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by all about da packers, Jul 31, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Respect + 6 for Ahman.

3. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    totally!

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I always liked the guy. Minus the fumble problems he seems to have. He always treats the fans well when i went up there to watch practice.
    I hope he returns to his former talent level.

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahman's a class guy, and I think that if he recovers from his injury and puts up three or four more seasons of big numbers (probably a longshot at this point, I admit), he is a potential Hall of Famer.

It's discouraging to hear that he won't see action till the last preseason game. He will really be behind the learning curve with this new offense, and not in the best game shape either. Running backs who are not in good game shape often get re-injured. (Think Dorsey Levens, when he held out that one year and then Holmgren ran him into the ground in his first game back, leading to an injury that messed up his whole season.)