1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Update and Some News

Discussion in 'Packer Forum Announcements' started by robdog, Sep 11, 2015.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    The site certificate expired and I installed a new one today. Sorry if the site was not available for some people. Thank you to the person who brought this to my attention.

Now to a more serious note. As you guys may or may not know PackerForum.com is wrapped into a parent business. The parent business runs a site called, SeatHound.com. Business wise, everything is going smoothly. This site will be around for the foreseeable future.

However, I have been absent A LOT more than normal the last few months. Long story short, my business partner passed away in March at the age of 36. The following months after his passing was a little rough to say the least.

My business partner was in charge of organizing the Packer Forum meeting coming in October. I tried to pick up the torch and organize it, but I simply had no motivation to do it. I probably should of announced this sooner, and for that, I apologize. If someone wants to organize a PackerForum meet up for a particular game, if you run a bar and want to host an event, get in contact with me. I know people want to meet up for games and chat Packer football. So, let me know...

Finally, I know during the season tensions can run high. But at the end of the day, its just a game. Take a step back and look at the big picture. One day you can go to bed perfectly healthy, and not wake up the next...
  2. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Oct 30, 2012
    Thanks RobDog for getting us all active again! :) What would we do without our daily/hourly/minutely fix of this site? So thanks for that as well as an awesome site.

So sorry to read the news of your business partner! :(

Wish I could help organize a get together, but I can't ever get tickets LOL :cry:
  3. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Feb 22, 2011
    I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your business partner, robdog.
  4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Aug 7, 2006
    So sorry to hear about your friend. I was just checking the status of the PFF meet up, and should of looked further... your right, at the end of the day its just a game,..and we'll be able to meet up at some point or another without an official group.
  5. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Sep 27, 2012
    My condolences robdog on your loss.