Announcement Update and Some News

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The site certificate expired and I installed a new one today. Sorry if the site was not available for some people. Thank you to the person who brought this to my attention.

Now to a more serious note. As you guys may or may not know PackerForum.com is wrapped into a parent business. The parent business runs a site called, SeatHound.com. Business wise, everything is going smoothly. This site will be around for the foreseeable future.

However, I have been absent A LOT more than normal the last few months. Long story short, my business partner passed away in March at the age of 36. The following months after his passing was a little rough to say the least.

My business partner was in charge of organizing the Packer Forum meeting coming in October. I tried to pick up the torch and organize it, but I simply had no motivation to do it. I probably should of announced this sooner, and for that, I apologize. If someone wants to organize a PackerForum meet up for a particular game, if you run a bar and want to host an event, get in contact with me. I know people want to meet up for games and chat Packer football. So, let me know...

Finally, I know during the season tensions can run high. But at the end of the day, its just a game. Take a step back and look at the big picture. One day you can go to bed perfectly healthy, and not wake up the next...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Thanks RobDog for getting us all active again! :) What would we do without our daily/hourly/minutely fix of this site? So thanks for that as well as an awesome site.

So sorry to read the news of your business partner! :(

Wish I could help organize a get together, but I can't ever get tickets LOL :cry:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your business partner, robdog.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your friend. I was just checking the status of the PFF meet up, and should of looked further... your right, at the end of the day its just a game,..and we'll be able to meet up at some point or another without an official group.

Members online

Latest posts