Update about A.V's trip to Green Bay

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could Thomspon have signed Henderson on Friday, but not AV because TT was supposedly out of town? That doesn't make any sense.

Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
How could Thomspon have signed Henderson on Friday, but not AV because TT was supposedly out of town? That doesn't make any sense.

:-? Hm, well Henderson's deal got done on Thursday night, so maybe TT was there. But that makes no sense, as TT wouldn't leave overnight when he had someone like Vinateri coming. Good question, I'm stumped.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would he have to be there. A contract is with a piece of Paper not verbal thing. And maybe the deal was done on wednesday and they have just announced it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again......we don't know what went on behind closed doors. Maybe they made him an offer, and he's thinking about it. I don't know of course, just guessing.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i could have sworn jsonline said the deal was done early friday morning with henderson but whatever - willie's back & vinatieri had a good feeling about the packers - i'm happy! :joy:

Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
I get a good feeling everytme I look at your pic 4packgirl :wink:

lol you know Winni, if you are trying to hit on a girl, I would suggest a better avatar!

And 4packgirl won't have any of that, I already tried :( (lol just joking :) )

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
I get a good feeling everytme I look at your pic 4packgirl :wink:

lol you know Winni, if you are trying to hit on a girl, I would suggest a better avatar!

And 4packgirl won't have any of that, I already tried :( (lol just joking :) )

perverts! j/k!! personally, if i were a guy, i'd pick packergirl70 (?) - she's half nekked!! :wink:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:

As long as Andy the negotiator is there, im happy. he got the deal done with henderson.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
He wants to be the highest paid ever when Longwell has better career numbers. Considering how much a punter is worth.......

You guys read where this whole visit to the Packers was all about Vinatieri actually using it as "bait fodder" back at the Patriots, as well as an option he's looking at in Dallas... you all heard that, right?

Just because Vinatieri had a great "wine & dine" with Andrew Brandt... doesn't mean Andrew Brandt still has a line (or wire) on Adam, whether they used to hang together or not...

Packer Report said:
Considering Packers GM Ted Thompson wouldn’t pay Longwell $2 million per season, it’s hard to imagine he’ll pay a 33-year-old Vinatieri more than $3 million.

The guess here: Vinatieri is visiting Green Bay in hopes of getting a big offer he can take back to Foxboro for New England, or for the Dallas Cowboys, to match.

Just thought everyone oughta see as much detail as we have available....

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell - 2 million - Overpaying bigtime

Adam - 3 million - not paying ENOUGH!

I dont think the longwell part has a LOT to do with adams deal, but its somewhere to start it off at. I really want adam to come here.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Longwell - 2 million - Overpaying bigtime

Adam - 3 million - not paying ENOUGH!

I dont think the longwell part has a LOT to do with adams deal, but its somewhere to start it off at. I really want adam to come here.

I wouldn't say Longwell would be overpaid at 2million a year.

Longwell - 2 million
Adam - 3 million

A year per each I think is fair.

Members online

Latest posts