Up Coming addition to Packer Fan base

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
October 17th is the day that I will welcome the newest addition to my family. Just wanted to share the good news cause i forgot to tell every one

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Holy crap!
That's the date my high school sweetheart and I started dating. Lasted just under three years. Can't believe I remember it!

Congratulations!! How did it happen? :)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ur officially a woman...remembering dates like that. i barely remember my birthday.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jb my condolences. JK Last thing I need to hear during football season is crying and screaming. That's what kennels are for. Kidding, kidding , social services don't come look for me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Jb my condolences. JK Last thing I need to hear during football season is crying and screaming.

Then be sure not to sit near any Bears, Viking, or Lions fans! :wink: :lol:

And CONGRATS Shell! :D

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Cdnfavrefan said:
Jb my condolences. JK Last thing I need to hear during football season is crying and screaming.

Good one Cheesey :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awww...a new little baby...almost makes me want another one...ALMOST!! congrats shell - let us know all the details when he/she arrives. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:
cheesey said:
Cdnfavrefan said:

Good one Cheesey :lol:
Thanks Cyoung! It was SUCH a good set up......as soon as i read the post, that was the first thing that came toi mind! :wink: :lol:

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
October 17th is the day that I will welcome the newest addition to my family. Just wanted to share the good news cause i forgot to tell every one

Congrats on the new addition!!!

My wife and I just had our son (our first) this past Sunday (Sept 3), just in time for football season! He's not quite there with yelling touchdown yet but he has the signal (arms up over his head) down good!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gmann001 said:
JbShell said:

Congrats on the new addition!!!

My wife and I just had our son (our first) this past Sunday (Sept 3), just in time for football season! He's not quite there with yelling touchdown yet but he has the signal (arms up over his head) down good!

and congrats to you too, gmann!! sounds like you guys have been pretty busy - will all the pro-creating & whatnot!! :D

Members online

Latest posts